MPOS DarkcoinTalk's Official Pool Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpo

Aug 22, 2014
There's a problem with email setup on the pool

SPF records for darkcointalk.org don't allow dreamhost as originating server
But they are correctly setup for the board, which uses google.

Can you update the spf record ? I can't unlock my account because of that ... ('coz I'm running my own mail server which complies with SPF checking)

Ps: Can't put logs or spf record in the post because of board restrictions, but I have all that available

Reactions: flare

Propulsion

The buck stops here.
Feb 26, 2014
Dash Address
XerHCGryyfZttUc6mnuRY3FNJzU1Jm9u5L
There's a problem with email setup on the pool

SPF records for darkcointalk.org don't allow dreamhost as originating server
But they are correctly setup for the board, which uses google.
SPF records are different for the mining pool than the forum. Your right, they do not allow darkcointalk.org to send from dreamhost, becuse dreamhost is not used for the forum.

Can you update the spf record ? I can't unlock my account because of that ... ('coz I'm running my own mail server which complies with SPF checking)
The spf should pass for the pool, it's just using a different record and set up than here.
Ps: Can't put logs or spf record in the post because of board restrictions, but I have all that available
Email me the log and if any bouncebacks, [email protected]

drkbnm

Aug 29, 2014
Hi all,
Can anyone help me, I can't reach the mining pool :(
I can't even go the login page within my browser.
Tried different browsers, computers and DNS servers,
No luck whatsoever :(

yibble

Apr 8, 2014
It's working fine for me again, very weird.
Thanks for looking though.
It's possible you may have triggered one of the DoS features. Had you had a quick succession of failed shares just prior to the unavailability?

stonehedge

Foundation Member
Jul 31, 2014
Hi. A random question if I may.

I stopped mining a while ago and have a tiny amount of DRK dust left in my account which is too small to withdraw. I just wondered what happens to unwithdrawn dust?

Its such a tiny amount I'm really not concerned about being unable to withdraw it. I am just interested to know what will happen to it eventually.

yibble

Apr 8, 2014
Hi. A random question if I may.

I stopped mining a while ago and have a tiny amount of DRK dust left in my account which is too small to withdraw. I just wondered what happens to unwithdrawn dust?

Its such a tiny amount I'm really not concerned about being unable to withdraw it. I am just interested to know what will happen to it eventually.
Have you ever seen Superman 3?

Reactions: Propulsion

yibble

Apr 8, 2014
*teehee* Well, it's not quite like that. But the fractions of coins will just lay around dormant for the lifetime of the pool.

stonehedge

Foundation Member
Jul 31, 2014
*teehee* Well, it's not quite like that. But the fractions of coins will just lay around dormant for the lifetime of the pool.
Wow. I can't believe that film actually happened.

Cheers for answering my question. Seems like a waste to me tbh.

stonehedge

Foundation Member
Jul 31, 2014
To be fair, the first time I pointed that rig at you you blocked me for three hours but then it really stabilised out and things were fine. I reckon I was only submitting 5% valid at the beginning of that session. Hardly fair to say a pool should be able to handle that without thinking something dodgy is going on...

Sub-Ether

Mar 31, 2014
Wowzers! there is an official pool thread, its only taken me since February to find it lol.
Gotta say, great professional dashboard that doesn't kick me off and doesn't have many DDOS attacks like the old pool, thanks - keep up the good work:)

Reactions: yibble

Propulsion

The buck stops here.
Feb 26, 2014
Dash Address
Updated to v0.11.0.6
Currently operating with a 1% fee.

Propulsion

The buck stops here.
Feb 26, 2014
Dash Address
We've had to temporarily disable the Stratum since updating to v0.11.0.6-v0.11.0.7

Updates will be posted shortly. Thank you.

yibble

Apr 8, 2014
Please note that the recent outage and database inconsistencies have been resolved. These were caused by a maintenance script which was executing during a reindex of our Darkcoin daemon following the upgrade to v0.11.0.6. Following the 12 hours of outage, the database is now consistent and rounds are being processed correctly.

Thank you for your patience, and your continued support!

h123

Jan 26, 2015
ok is anyone else having issues? It seems stratum is out of work.
Yes, last 24 hours has had a lot of problems. I've been getting a lot of rejected jobs and stratum connection get's interrupted or fails for long periods of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.