• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darkcoin Infographics for Education and Marketing Purposes

dazman

Hi Guys

I'm thinking about putting together a series of Infographics about Darkcoin, which could be used for marketing and education...

Below is a list of possible topics I could focus on. Please let me know if you think the infographics idea is any-good and secondly, your thoughts on the topics.
  1. What is Money?
  2. How Money is Created... get ready to open your eyes
  3. Why Governments Need to Keep Their Citizens in Debt
  4. Do Government Really Run Our Countries? - Why bankers can get away with almost anything
  5. How the current monetary transfer system works and how it's ripping you off.
  6. Welcome to the future - Crypto-Currencies Explained
  7. Bitcoin Vs Darkcoin
  8. Darkcoin Makes Exchanges Safer
  9. Darkcoin Keeps your Finances Private (Bitcoin Exposes Them)
  10. Darkcoin Beats Hackers and Keeps your Coins Safe from Thieves
  11. Darkcoin Protect's Merchants
  12. Darksend Explained - Keeping everybody else in the Dark
  13. InstantX Explained - Blink and you'll miss it!
When I've created the series I'm thinking about turning them into interactive infographics.

These could be put on our website and then:-
  • Shared on social networks
  • Used in Webinars, ebooks, instructions etc
  • Used as cheat sheets
  • Shared visual instructions
  • Pin on pintrest to drive traffic
  • Made into a video and upload to youtube
  • Shared on Slideshare
  • Etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys

I'm thinking about putting together a series of Infographics about Darkcoin, which could be used for marketing and education...

Below is a list of possible topics I could focus on. Please let me know if you think the infographics idea is any-good and secondly, your thoughts on the topics.
  1. What is Money?
  2. How Money is Created... get ready to open your eyes
  3. Why Governments Need to Keep Their Citizens in Debt
  4. Do Government Really Run Our Countries? - Why bankers can get away with almost anything
  5. How the current monetary transfer system works and how it's ripping you off.
  6. Welcome to the future - Crypto-Currencies Explained
  7. Bitcoin Vs Darkcoin
  8. Darkcoin Makes Exchanges Safer
  9. Darkcoin Keeps your Finances Private (Bitcoin Exposes Them)
  10. Darkcoin Beats Hackers and Keeps your Coins Safe from Thieves
  11. Darkcoin Protect's Merchants
  12. Darksend Explained - Keeping everybody else in the Dark
  13. InstantX Explained - Blink and you'll miss it!
When I've created the series I'm thinking about turning them into interactive infographics.

These could be put on our website and then:-
  • Shared on social networks
  • Used in Webinars, ebooks, instructions etc
  • Used as cheat sheets
  • Shared visual instructions
  • Pin on pintrest to drive traffic
  • Made into a video and upload to youtube
  • Shared on Slideshare
  • Etc

hey man
great effort, tx for stepping up

as a general, I would start with one easy option and then take it from there and look into the next ideas
#7 sounds great as a start !
please remember to use official logo/font and such (opening and ending) to be as close to the Corporate Identity that we (all pages) can actually use it all around.
please pm me anytime for ideas/suggestions/logos and anything else.

infographics = animated ?
is that correct !?
very exciting

Hey tungfa
Thanks for the information, I'll certainly be using the official logo, fonts etc.

Usually Infographics are not animated but once I have created the still version I'm going to have a go and creating an animated/interactive version.

How you and others can help
  1. I need info on the differences between Bitcoin and Darkcoin (other than the obvious).
  2. I need quotes/trivia that famous and high profile people have said in relation to bitcoin and Darkcoin.
  3. I need statistics that can be compared between Darkcoin and bitcoin.
  4. High quality images (300dpi or higher) of products/Logo's etc linked to Bitcoin and darkcoin
  5. Ideas of what Darkcoin might be able to do in the future (e.g. DarkTor etc)
*If you send me statistics and other information please also provide me with a link to the source of that information

I'm going to do a couple of days research in order to compare the 2 coins accurately but anything you or anybody else can bring to the table would be very helpful.

Thank you

Hey tungfa
Thanks for the information, I'll certainly be using the official logo, fonts etc.

Usually Infographics are not animated but once I have created the still version I'm going to have a go and creating an animated/interactive version.

How you and others can help
  1. I need info on the differences between Bitcoin and Darkcoin (other than the obvious).
  2. I need quotes/trivia that famous and high profile people have said in relation to bitcoin and Darkcoin.
  3. I need statistics that can be compared between Darkcoin and bitcoin.
  4. High quality images (300dpi or higher) of products/Logo's etc linked to Bitcoin and darkcoin
  5. Ideas of what Darkcoin might be able to do in the future (e.g. DarkTor etc)
*If you send me statistics and other information please also provide me with a link to the source of that information

I'm going to do a couple of days research in order to compare the 2 coins accurately but anything you or anybody else can bring to the table would be very helpful.

Thank you

sounds great

DRK Logo's and such are all here:
https://www.darkcoin.io/resources/promotional-graphics/

2.quotes from people
- Max Keiser / video youtube
- Andreas Andronopolous / video youtube
- good quotes in here as well
http://www.wired.com/2014/05/darkcoin-is-booming/
http://www.wired.com/2014/11/darkcoin-and-online-drug-dealers/
(beside from the drug talk)
- check the other videos on youtube (fox news and such)
news section
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkcoinTV

3. statistics
i think there are hard to come by
i only have a good timelines in case you need one (ping me)

Last edited by a moderator:
hello\
i just sent a new link with same video and a sound track
let me know what you think of the music
if you find apropiate to video
should i ask Evan first if i can put clips of other videos on Darkcoin yt channel on my video?

hello\
i just sent a new link with same video and a sound track
let me know what you think of the music
if you find apropiate to video
should i ask Evan first if i can put clips of other videos on Darkcoin yt channel on my video?

lets do this in a new thread or in a pm

With darkcoin.io been down, does anybody know where I can download the official graphics?

tell me what you need and i can send you
i have the whole collection here on my computer

Back