• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DarkCoin.co.uk domain name for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

davep

Hello all,

Hope you're all well. Anyone else from the UK here? I'm offering the domain name darkcoin.co.uk for sale, will come with rights to darkcoin.uk when it's released in June. A perfect domain for penetrating the UK market with Darkcoin! :) I was going to build a marketplace and platform to make it easy buying and selling Darkcoin in the UK but I just don't have the time.

Send me your best offers either in this thread or PM.

We can use escrow (does one for DRK exist?) or if no escrow then I maybe willing to push domain first after receiving half payment but let's discuss that if you're interested. :)

Thanks,
Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there really much profit in the sale of domain names? I see this on BTC forums all the time and noone ever really bites.

Actually, I've decided to take this off sale for now. Can an Admin/Moderator please close this thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
With the current rise of Darkcoin it makes sense holding the domain as you would the cryptocurrency. More DRK is worth the more your domain will be worth... I'm also in the DRK domain real estate game :)

Davep, that's domain squatting. If it was darkcoinWORLD.co.uk or something like that then it would be fine, but you registered a trademark name to make a profit. That domain should only be available to the creators of DarkCoin and if you had any ethics you'd transfer it to them at cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back