• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

D3 Profitability

Lenny Korbuk

Hello Guys,
I have received 10 D3 at October, could you please help me to understand what is going on with mining profitability, I`ve put them on nicehash, and for last month they made like 230 blocks, how ever gross has been very low, like between $15 -$10 for each pro day , however how match are they pay pro block on other pulls, and if you could advise me where I can make more profit, I`ll be deeply appreciated , Thanks in advance

I don't know if you would get more, but you can try p2pool. DASH should go up in my opinion so just keep mining and be patient :)

I got a D3 in November too. I was getting about $10+ a day from NiceHash too... Then nice hash go hacked, I switched to P2Pool, so far only getting like $4 to $5 a day. If you find something better please post it.

I got a D3 in November too. I was getting about $10+ a day from NiceHash too... Then nice hash go hacked, I switched to P2Pool, so far only getting like $4 to $5 a day. If you find something better please post it.
I had the same results as well on nicehash, since the hack i tried Antpool (7$/day) prohashing ($4-$5 /day) :(

Back