Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

Custom Logo VS Free Logo Maker

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by brendajohn, Apr 17, 2017.

1. brendajohn

brendajohn New Member

Is anyone try free logo marker tool. I want to know that those free logo maker tool give the same standard logos that we received form custom designing agency.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. jimbursch

jimbursch Active Member

What's the best way for a common user to beat down a BS post like this? I see my options are to "dislike", "disagree", "dumb", or "trolling". Which of those buttons should I be pressing to suppress a post like this? Is there anything else I can do to help weed out spammy posts?

Or should I just ignore things like this?

3. Balych

Balych Active Member

Dash Address:
    Xba1ychX7CjgbRrCKE1LjHjT3jLUhcexs5
    "Report" button.

4. jimbursch

jimbursch Active Member

I'll give that a try. Thanks!

5. sarah emi

sarah emi New Member

Why you are saving your 50-80$ for a logo design for your business. It is must for every business to have an eye-catching logo to make space in the client's memories forever. If your logo fails to do so, trust me, you've already lost so many lifetime clients. So, think positively, hire a business logo design company to get some awesome logo, it will not cost you too much. But a great ROI you will observe.

6. Online Design Company

Online Design Company offers free logo maker tool to create professional logo design for your business. Use our logo creator online. It's free to try!

7. SpectrePraise

SpectrePraise New Member

Personally I think it is not about the logo or the name, it is all about how your company can present itself to potential customers. I think it is quite more useful to get your hand on an animated sales video https://topexplainers.com/sales-video/ that will do most of the work for you and people will more likely use your services if they are presented right. First you have to work for your name and only after that it will work for you, so until that time your logo does not matter that much compared to the quality of your company