• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Cudaminer p2pool setup?

Burnt Eloi

I have been trying to figure this out all morning. I am stumped. I have mined on pools before, but not P2pool

I also tried to get ghash.io working, no joy they call for the following
-k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://drk.ghash.io:3333
cuda spits out an error saying -k is unknown option
cuda version is 2-28-2014

I just want a simple cmd file to use with p2pool and point to my wallet, can anyone sort me out, this is getting frustrating.

okay so suddenly realizing I have to use ccminer and not cudaminer, can someone give me an example string for ccminer and P2pool ?

Also, ccminer is the latest release, but I see other forum posts talking about different versions; ccminer30.exe for example , but I have no such executable, just ccminer.exe
GTX 650 card, compute capability is 3.0

Awesome, thanks. Still not sure which binary to use, I downloaded from the original author, not the forked.. and it appears to work, but is this the optimized one for GTX 650?
(ccminer 1.6.0 x86 windows binaries) I don't think I understand the version progression.

Awesome, thanks. Still not sure which binary to use, I downloaded from the original author, not the forked.. and it appears to work, but is this the optimized one for GTX 650?
(ccminer 1.6.0 x86 windows binaries) I don't think I understand the version progression.
I don't know the optimized one for GTX650 , for me the latest 1.6.5 x86 give me the best hash rate. :)

Back