Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

CryptoWay: Buy and sell Cryptocurrencies with Venezuelan Bolivares

Discussion in 'Exchanges' started by CryptoWay, Feb 12, 2018.

1. CryptoWay

CryptoWay New Member

Buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin and Doge peer-to-peer with Venezuelan Bolivares

CryptoWay is a peer-to-peer exchange platform to buy and sell cryptocurrencies from and to other verified users. CryptoWay is a marketplace where users can buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin & Doge to and from each other directly. Orders can be created for other users to buy or sell from, or buy or sell from users who have already created orders. Once a user has created their account, verified their identity, and added their bank details to their account, they can buy or sell creating or taking orders on CryptoWay. To ensure safe, secure exchanges CryptoWay utilizes an escrow system during trades. A system programmed to freeze and safeguard the trading cryptocurrency which can only be released by the seller once they have confirmed they have the money available in their account. CryptoWay offers its users a safe, fast, and friendly way to crypto charging the lowest fees in the current market, to buy and sell cryptocurrencies in bolívares.

Fore more information please visit: cryptoway.io

2. patrice sessin

patrice sessin New Member

As far as I'm concerned, I have not yet had to experiment with this platform. So, I cannot give any opinion on the latter. Me, I buy and sell my cryptocurrency on Cryptavenir and I do not complain. Everything is set up so that we can feel at ease in what we do.

3. spikeowen

spikeowen New Member

Someone has tried this service, can you say what it is?

4. CryptoWay

CryptoWay New Member

CryptoWay is a P2P exchange that allows users to buy|sell Cryptocurrencies using Venezuelan Bolivars (VEF).

Feel free to watch our videos on: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB9YqdUuTIFVAT-voS89ftQ

5. Manisha

Manisha New Member

Bluebelt.asia is the most innovative market place to Exchange bitcoins, Ripple and Ethereum at best rates. Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other coins seamlessly with your local currency. Global Crypto Exchange for anyone, in anywhere. Bluebelt is a Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange founded by top experienced finance and IT professionals. We operate under our global brand, Bluebelt Exchange Group. Since its establishment, Bluebelt Exchange Group has consistently operated under the vision of becoming a corporation that delivers satisfaction to its customers and brings forth a revolution in the financial markets, where cryptocurrencies connect people without any social boundary or discrimination.

Attached Files:

6. ecoinspeedexchanger

ecoinspeedexchanger New Member

nice! Good platform! I also recommend ecoinspeed exchanger too.

7. ecoinspeedexchanger

ecoinspeedexchanger New Member

I'm recommending ecoinspeed.com
    E-currencies Exchange on ecoinspeed.com is fast, safe and simple.
    Ecoinspeed.com is a global - oriented electronic currency exchange center in English language which is perfect. There are no language barriers.

At present, the platform has fully supported the exchange of PerfectMoney dollars, bitcoin, ethereum, paypal usd , dash and Tether USDT.

It is fast & safe & simple to convert one E-currency into another kind at ecoinspeed.com.

free fee! free fee! free fee!
    instant exchange! online customer service 24 hours a day!

Only 3 steps
    registration only takes 1 minute.
    (1) choose the direction of exchange,
    (2) input the amount you want to exchange,
    (3) click the "exchange" button to pay. It's so simple!

Real time online customer service allows you to communicate with ecoinspeed.com/ without delay.(LIVECHAT 24/7)
    [​IMG]

8. Amotion Labs

Amotion Labs New Member

We are a strategic consulting firm focused on blockchain technologies. Our mission is to help you discover opportunities, plan, and execute your strategy in your economy through blockchain.

Visit our website for more information: https://amotionlabs.com/