• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

cryptoid reports different amount of DASH than my qt-wallet does

Enable coin control and then go to Send and look at your inputs.
Thanks. This explains things. Due to my transaction with bittrex, two receiving addresses have been created.

I didn't know that (this was my first Dash transaction after all)

My coins are now in two new receiving addresses.
How can I put them back to my original address?

I am trying to copy-paste the new receiving addresses that appear in the INPUTS window, but it does not allow me. Shall I write them down manually?

Anyway. I did write one of them manually.
This is it.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/address.dws?XuyvZtUYik4vNmYGWTdNatrJDnR8AvTgKz.htm

If I want to move my money back to my original address (I want all the dash I have to appear in just one address) I just send them from this newly created address? This newly address does not appear in my receiving addresses, it only appears in the INPUTS window.

I am confused...:confused::confused::confused:

Could you please point to a documentation that explains all these things that I am not aware of?

thanks

Last edited:
"Receiving" addresses are the ones you requested explicitly. When you send coins new change address is created automatically for you, change addresses are not shown in "Receiving" list. To copy address in Coin Selection just right-click and choose "Copy Address".

Go into Coin Control and select all the new addresses. At the top right you'll notice the "After Fee" is the total of the inputs you selected.. you can send that amount to any address you want (right click the fee to copy it).

Back