• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Created bash script for sending transactions from command line

fulltimegeek

Foundation Member
I'm just posting this in case someone finds it useful.

Link to code: https://github.com/fulltimegeek/dsend

Example screenshot:
sPM3Hyj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicely done, now can you connect the code to a button on your android screen? :wink:

oaxaca

Haha, actually with the DAPI, the Android app will be doing much less work/thinking in the back-end than what this script does; to my current understanding. But, I should have a better grasp of it when I discuss it with Evan in a couple of hours.

Nice :smile:

Maybe, just to not scare people when they find their balance is missing their Masternode vins, add an 'else' in line 173 and fill an array with their Masternode balances and add that to the output listing.

Something like "Masternode balance (not disposable): 2000 DASH".

Done and Done.

8DdfVSY.png

I also made "is_wallet_locked" an option in case some people don't have their wallets encrypted (like I do for test environment). Just set variable to equal 0 in source code.

Is it possible to put a peer check before the broadcast, and issue a warning if peers=0 for example?
I get a conflicted tx if I send a transaction when offline then reconnect.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will add a pre-check by getting the connection count from 'dash-cli getinfo'. So, if t's greater than 0, that must mean you are not offline and it should then broadcast the transaction.

Back