• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Congratulations to Winners of Art Contest: Ruth, @thedashbunny, @comicbew, @Anadeleon, @CyberGlob

Status
Not open for further replies.

stellabelle

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS OF THE DASH ART CONTEST!

I’m happy to announce the winners of the #DashForNewbies art contest! I think it’s the very first art contest sponsored by Dash.org. Thanks to Amanda B. Johnson who also helped pick out the winning art submissions. The amount and quality of submissions blew me away, so I want to thank everyone who submitted! It was very difficult to choose the winners, but here they are:

FIRST PLACE WINS 2 DASH AND HORSE HEAD MASK: Ruth Heasman

IMG_8732_2.jpg

SECOND PLACE WINS 1 DASH AND A BACON WALLET: @thedashbunny:

IMG_9114.jpg

THIRD PLACE IS A THREE-WAY TIE! EACH WINS .75 DASH: @Anadeleonartist:

IMG_8983_2.jpg

And: @CyberGlob (xXCloakedDarknessXx):

IMG_9086.png

And check out his awesome video:

And: @comicbew (@mynameisbrian):

tumblr_oq4u1ix1h_W1voeyqdo1_1280.png

I ended up giving away over $600 worth of Dash, because I couldn't decide who should win 3rd place. Also, I picked 20 Honorable Mentions and see all those entries in this link:

https://medium.com/dash-for-newbies...winners-for-the-dash-art-contest-f1346830a0ca

Each Honorable Mention won .15 Dash.

So in total here's how much Dash was given away:

2 DASH for first place
1 DASH for second place
.75 DASH for third
.75 DASH for third
.75 DASH for third
and 20 Honorable Mentions at .15 DASH each. Someone else do the math.

I lost count of how many total submissions there were but i know it was over 100. I'd say it was a smashing success! It basically blew away my expectations!

CONGRATULATIONS AND THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S PARTICIPATION! With all of our continued sharing efforts on social media and overall good vibes, more and more newbies will be attracted to Dash, which means all of our investments will continue to go up in value.

Special thanks to Candice who is doing an amazing job supporting these projects and sharing them on Twitter. Tao, thank you as well for always sharing these project updates! @splawik21 I couldn't forget you because you were so generous on Mother's Day.

CHEERS,
Stellabelle

IMG_9125.jpg

Here's the original Medium article that contains some cool GIFs. You should check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back