• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Completely off topic - Guns Laws in America

Status
Not open for further replies.

theplague

Hi guys.

I just went on YouTube and found this video on the home page:

This has to be one of the best videos that I've ever seen so I had to share it with someone and who better than you guys :D

Great video I have ever seen in video. I am very interested to purchase one of them but some of my financial condition, I'm unable to do so. I had pistol when i was 19 years old. but now, it was misplaced by me at home. Thanks for sharing.

Great video I have ever seen in video. I am very interested to purchase one of them but some of my financial condition, I'm unable to do so. I had pistol when i was 19 years old. but now, it was misplaced by me at home. Thanks for sharing.
I'll be honest, I would love to own one too but gun laws in the UK are ridiculously tight. This video is good though because it proves that they're a bit over the top in America like gun crazy giving them out to anyone and everyone. If they had more control over guns in their country then there wouldn't be as many deaths but I guess for now it is what it is.

In the US they think it's their god-given right to own an assault rifle and handguns that hold stupid amounts of ammo....It's not necessary at all

Mostly I'm looking for a thread to reply to so my post count is high enough to post links in my other thread. This one caught my eye. :what:

...they're a bit over the top in America like gun crazy giving them out to anyone and everyone. If they had more control over guns in their country then there wouldn't be as many deaths but I guess for now it is what it is.
FWIW, outside of the anti-gun enclaves of major cities, the violent crime rate in the US isn't anywhere near the problem you'd think it is. In fact, the vast majority of crime is concentrated exactly where it's hardest to legally own and carry a gun.

Oddly enough, the crime rate in Detroit has gone down lately, after the police chief actually started encouraging folks to get their concealed carry permits and arm themselves.

Criminals own guns whether you want them to or not. The only question that remains is if ordinary people who actually follow the law are allowed to protect themselves or not?

Thanks for the chance to comment. Carry on! :grin:

M.

Hi guys.

I just went on YouTube and found this video on the home page:

This has to be one of the best videos that I've ever seen so I had to share it with someone and who better than you guys :D
I'm from Australia and we don't have guns. Anyone other than a cop or armed security guard has an extremely hard time to get a gun. When I was younger, the cop down the road 5 year old got hold of his gun at home and was playing with and shot himself in the head. Nothing ends well with a gun around. Great video.

This video is very biased. Pro gun advocates could just as esasily open a a gun shop with guns with history of saving people.
"You see this gun? Onet time It was used by a women to shoot a serial rapist who was about to rape her in her own house"

I would like to own a gun. But in my country of residence it is really hard to get a permit, just like everywhere else in the developed world apart from America, and Switzerland. By the way. All those anti gun advocates are always going really crazy about America but you never hear them complaining about Switzerland where households are given rifles by the army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back