[CLOSED] Masternode shares with automated payouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

elgringo

Sep 23, 2014
hey guys so correct me if I am wrong:
if I invest 1000 darkcoins with vertoe I will recieve 0,5 darkcoin a day right ?
So +-15 darkcoins a month
When I subtract the 20% server fee I will be left with 12 darkcoins a month ?
so yearly about 140 darkcoins ?

Reactions: vertoe

elgringo

Sep 23, 2014
Thanks for the swift response,
I am interested in either doing 1/4 of a node if it is available
or doing 1 node with you,
will let you know in a few days :)

Reactions: vertoe

splawik21

Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Dash Support Group
Apr 8, 2014
Vertoe can you make a backup explorer in case of main goes off?
Had the same feeling ;)

crowning

May 29, 2014
Alpha Centauri Bc
Lol, I just had a "WTF?" moment when all my balances showed 0 DRK.
But it seems just explorer.darkcoin.fr is down... elbereth
If it only was WTF...I have a couple of scripts which compute everything I need to know, and I always get (almost) a HEART ATTACK each time those blockchain-explorers are down...:eek:

camosoul

Grizzled Member
Sep 19, 2014
I haz sad for no update. Think it's an amazon issue. Rapid removal of coins before VM dumps, etc... Busy vertoe.

vertoe

Three of Nine
Mar 28, 2014
Unimatrix Zero One
If there are no news till tomorrow evening I will probably put this on ice and refund all investments. I'm currently on vacation and without access to a secured internet access.

splawik21

Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Dash Support Group
Apr 8, 2014
What news do you expect Vertoe?

camosoul

Grizzled Member
Sep 19, 2014
My guess is they're boning him on pipe. Tons of address space does no good if you don't get any bandwidth to go with it...

I've still got this 2U machine and I know a host that's unmetered at a decent monthly rate... Volunteer the box, cover the hosting and you can use it to your heart's content...

reflexmk

Aug 21, 2014
Your service was a great experience for me, I hope you find a way to make this work. Cheers vertoe

vertoe

Three of Nine
Mar 28, 2014
Unimatrix Zero One
I just tried to refund the investors but my client keeps saying
error: {"code":-6,"message":"Unable to locate enough Darksend denominated funds for this transaction"}
(even with the headless daemon!)
Will dig up an old client tomorrow and try again, damn why is this so hard today.

acidburn

May 26, 2014
Uh ho. Is that bad? I hope not. :)

Vertoe, you've been a great asset :). Sad to see this service go.

raganius

cryptoPag.com
Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
I just tried to refund the investors but my client keeps saying
error: {"code":-6,"message":"Unable to locate enough Darksend denominated funds for this transaction"}
(even with the headless daemon!)
Will dig up an old client tomorrow and try again, damn why is this so hard today.
Maybe you should send using non-anonymised funds. Anyway, Chaeplin is surelly able to help you find the problem.

Ganbatte!

camosoul

Grizzled Member
Sep 19, 2014
Select "No Preference" for where the coins come from, and also set Darksend to 0 rounds just to be safe.

A little worried...

Last edited by a moderator:

Propulsion

The buck stops here.
Feb 26, 2014
Dash Address
XerHCGryyfZttUc6mnuRY3FNJzU1Jm9u5L
If there are no news till tomorrow evening I will probably put this on ice and refund all investments. I'm currently on vacation and without access to a secured internet access.
I have a VPN provider that I can share the login info with you if need be. After you are done, I'll simply change the credentials. You'll be able to access the tubes over an encrypted connection with no issues. (except for email the ports are blocked)

If you are interested send me a GPG key and I'll send you the info.

vertoe

Three of Nine
Mar 28, 2014
Unimatrix Zero One
Select "No Preference" for where the coins come from, and also set Darksend to 0 rounds just to be safe.

A little worried...
The daemon wont let me select "no preference". If you wish a manual payout, drop me a private message.

I keep getting PMs from people which used mintpal addresses. If anyone else out there also used a mintpal address, please get in touch with me as soon as possible! I dont want to send thousends of coins to nirvana!

Reactions: raganius

vertoe

Three of Nine
Mar 28, 2014
Unimatrix Zero One
I have a VPN provider that I can share the login info with you if need be. After you are done, I'll simply change the credentials. You'll be able to access the tubes over an encrypted connection with no issues. (except for email the ports are blocked)

If you are interested send me a GPG key and I'll send you the info.
Thanks I was refererring to windows laptops which i had no control over. But I'm back home now.

Reactions: splawik21
Status
Not open for further replies.