[CLOSED] Masternode shares with automated payouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

splawik21

Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Dash Support Group
Apr 8, 2014
M
Take care that now
Min share >= 200

oups I see in the excel that someone have 10.. Just forget what I say
Meaby there should have been 1000. I'm sure Vertoe put a minimum of 200drk.
41hours to go ;)

andresescobar

Jun 27, 2014
Anyone aware of the current average payout per node? Figures had hit rock-bottom when service was suspended.

Lebubar

Mar 15, 2014
Masternodes earn about 1 drk a day per masternode. You can monitor from here: http://drk.poolhash.org/mnode.html
No it's less than that..
Teoricaly the graph say 0.8.
And in the reality since the new RC4 the payment were less than that and more eratic (time that all pool update etc..), but I think now it will stabilyze.
I had to re install all my own MN today because Vultr closed all my VPS, lol because I was flooding the shoja MN lolololol from those VPS and they detected it and closed all my 3 servers.
That make me laugh a lot, and show me how dick I'm, but with new instalation I'll saw if the payment stabilyzed, and I'm also with the lastest (32) version now =)

EDIT: any news from Vertoe? I sent him 1 DRK to check his new adress, to send him the rest. As it start tomorrow, need to send him today all my drk.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2014
Yea .8- .9 now with most pools playing mns.
Still not understanding how you did that on Vultr.
I am waiting for vertoe to sign in also.

Lebubar

Mar 15, 2014
I install hping and another command to flood his IP :
hping --flood -S -p 9999 <IP>
Vultr detect it (I was not thinking about that, so that's why I'm a dick) and closed all my 3 VPS. lol and they told me next time they detect something like that they'll completly close my account. lol

Edit : here the mail of vultr :
All three VPSes are destroyed and your account is reactivated. Future reports of a similar nature will result in immediate VPS destruction and likely account termination for repeat ToS violations.

splawik21

Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Dash Support Group
Apr 8, 2014
Vertoe has some family problems as I know, so give him his time.

Reactions: vertoe

crowning

May 29, 2014
Alpha Centauri Bc
I install hping and another command to flood his IP :
hping --flood -S -p 9999 <IP>
Vultr detect it (I was not thinking about that, so that's why I'm a dick) and closed all my 3 VPS. lol and they told me next time they detect something like that they'll completly close my account. lol

Edit : here the mail of vultr :
All three VPSes are destroyed and your account is reactivated. Future reports of a similar nature will result in immediate VPS destruction and likely account termination for repeat ToS violations.
Does this mean vultr is not an option for masternodes? Did you start the pingflood from one of the VPS or from somewhere else?

Count P

Aug 24, 2014
Hi Vertoe,

Just registered a darkcointalk account for my MN membership. Please PM me for final details. Thanks!

Cheers

Count P

Count P

Aug 24, 2014
Just completed the funds for the 49th MN. Easy as can be. :)
Maybe we can still get up the 50th..

Thanks Vertoe for this great service!

Cheers

Count P

reflexmk

Aug 21, 2014
Looks great, when do we start?

p.s. I hope your current average continues like it's now, over 0.8 DRK per node per day

Status
Not open for further replies.