• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Check out my new t-shirt.

NCM

So I wanted a Dash t-shirt and didn't find one I liked so I made one on that CustomInk website.I got the logos from dashpay.io. It cost $34.75 for one 2XL (I know I got to lose weight), the price per shirt would be about $23 if you get 10 and about $16 for 20. I don't usually overpay for stuff like brand names but I really wanted it and I was a little buzzed. I've worn it a couple times and a few people have asked about it and then wham I launch into my whole spiel, no Just kidding. But it is cool to think it can help spread awareness.
dash tshirt customink.PNG

So I wanted a Dash t-shirt and didn't find one I liked so I made one on that CustomInk website.I got the logos from dashpay.io. It cost $34.75 for one 2XL (I know I got to lose weight), the price per shirt would be about $23 if you get 10 and about $16 for 20. I don't usually overpay for stuff like brand names but I really wanted it and I was a little buzzed. I've worn it a couple times and a few people have asked about it and then wham I launch into my whole spiel, no Just kidding. But it is cool to think it can help spread awareness. View attachment 1961
Fantastic! Now that's a cool t-shirt:grin:

Reactions: NCM
So I wanted a Dash t-shirt and didn't find one I liked so I made one on that CustomInk website.I got the logos from dashpay.io. It cost $34.75 for one 2XL (I know I got to lose weight), the price per shirt would be about $23 if you get 10 and about $16 for 20. I don't usually overpay for stuff like brand names but I really wanted it and I was a little buzzed. I've worn it a couple times and a few people have asked about it and then wham I launch into my whole spiel, no Just kidding. But it is cool to think it can help spread awareness. View attachment 1961

nice !
but this is photoshopped and not a photo of the T Shirt ?!?
:rolleyes:

Back