Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

WTS cheap residential static and dedicated VPN

Discussion in 'MarketPlace' started by residential ip, Jul 8, 2018.

1. residential ip

residential ip New Member

Hello everybody. I sell cheap residential vpn(pptp) . The IP you used is static and dedicated .You can't be locked any website.

one VPN is $20/month , if you buy 5 VPN I will give you more one for free.

Buy more and give more !

please contact me if you want to buy and I will give you the residential VPN to test
    my icq:712594850

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. michaeltim

michaeltim New Member

Hi, which VPN do you sell?
    I was looking for some cheaper VPN with good reputation. I needed for general uses as I need couple of things to do with a VPN, not for just residential purposes.
    I found some VPNs for cheap however are there services more better at price?
    Thanks.

#2 michaeltim, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
  3. Michael Ronaldinho

Michael Ronaldinho New Member

Hello,

According to my opinion, you can try FastestVPN because of it's reliable and have some great features like the kill switch, DNS leak issue etc and also now you can also get their Halloween deals 2018 – get 83% discount on a 2-year plan, this is the best VPN service in affordable price.

4. lissi88

lissi88 New Member

Although ExpressVPN is expensive compared to other VPN services, it is providing its monthly subscription for $8.32/month as their Halloween VPN Deal. ExpressVPN is definitely a good one to go for even if it is a bit expensive. I have great experience with it and moreover it gets me Netflix region blocked libraries. You can always try out their services since they offer a months money back guarantee.

5. Micheal Ralf

Micheal Ralf New Member

I think we just need to wait for other exclusive deals in the upcoming season though some of the top vpn providers already announced Black Friday VPN deals. Most of the vpn providers mentioned here (https://www.allbestvpn.com/best-cheap-vpns/) are going to offer exclusive big deals on this upcoming season. They all become quite cheap and good to get them on such seasons so just wait for few more days

#5 Micheal Ralf, Nov 3, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2019 at 11:53 AM
  6. lopal

lopal New Member

As the thread is specifically on vpn deals, I would like to ask should I go with Surfshark as it seems to be very cheap and lately its getting popular too. I was reading about its on Black Friday VPN Deals article. Suggestions needed as my purpose will be solely streaming ?

7. Kimmii

Kimmii New Member

Thanks Sarah Alex for sharing the link to the deal. Just subscribed to Ivacy's 5 year Plan this Blackfriday.

8. maneli

maneli New Member

i use a PPTP vpn for my android and use L2tp in my iphone x
    you can buy good vpn like hmavpn.
    i buyed of this website persian search خرید vpn and use on my pc خرید کریو and speed is good.
    stay a ip for my work.

9. el_magico

el_magico New Member

You can create your own OpenVPN using any VPS provider, will cost you max 10$ per month and you can add 10-20 users...