• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

CEX.IO could cause a problem for Dash ?

Power2017

Hallo from Cyprus.... I am a Tech as well as a 30 year Business Veteran ..... I just joined the Community and want to say thank you for having me !!!! DASH is the best ....100% for Sure !!!!
However I was reading a Tweet by @Dashpay this morning ...which announced happiness about joining the CEX.io Platform !!! At first view we would all be happy to have another Platform for people to buy Dash or trade it ..... howver there is a major Problem with CEX !!!!
I signed up on CEX beginning of August.... the typical verification process ....a couple of Days unitl approved and so I thought ready to Rock !!!! So I send from a UK Bank Account almost 3000.00 Euro on August 8th to CEX.io into as I found later out a Polish Bank Account.... the money vanished never ever showed up in the CEX Account....another words it was never credited.... !!!! So since I sent this with SEPA Bank to Bank (internal Bank System...never fails !!) it should even by European Law have been credited with 2 Banking Days.
After 4 Days I contacted CEX.io via email....since there is no Chat and no Phone to Contact !!!
The Mail responder came with an apology ...CEX would have loads of inquiries to work on...so please be patient... I had a Case No... after 2 Days I received an e-mail ....we have closed the Case do to inactivity !!!!
What ? Inactivity ? Are you serious ? So I send out another e-mail... the same thing was happening again !!
So then my mail Headline read : Police !!! Cybercrime Unit London...... oh wow...somebody replied with a personal Mail !!! The Person claimed there Finance Department would be contacted to look into the Matter ....
but meanwhile I should understand a money Transfer could take up to 2 weeks.... I did not sent the Money to the Bahamas !!! After 2 Days I received another Mail....guess what ????? Case closed due to inactivity !!!
So another Mail..... different Headline ...with of course Police !!! same thing over again....
6 weeks being scammed out of my money.... now I am getting a Mail after a friend posted about CEX.io Scam
The mail is telling me to contact my Bank and bring proof of Transfer.....with a Form MT-130 Bank Standard...
My Case is all over the Net with all kind of different Stories ....from 100,s of people with the same experience...So here my Question ???? Do we want people to loose their money on a SCAM Platform ?
I am willing to openly post here my Bank Transfer and Mails with CEX ... for any disbeliever ....
But first I think it is important for DASH not to Deal with a Platform that is stealing peoples money, unless the CEO of CEX.io comes clean about their Action....I thought it is important to sent this warning !!!
Thank you for your time ....Bernd Thomsen @ Power2017

Hi Bernd!

Sorry for inconveniences that you experienced during interaction with CEX.IO.

Please provide your ticket ID and customer id. We will increase the priority of your case.

PS.
In fact, on the way of scaling our support and compliance departments. Every crypto exchange (especially with fiat) has such issues. Soon we expect much faster ticket processing and time to reply for compliance officers.

Hallo CEX Member please find the attachments below ....
The last CEX Case/Request No is : 324507
My Account @ CEX is : up107435913

Hi Bernd!

Sorry for inconveniences that you experienced during interaction with CEX.IO.

Please provide your ticket ID and customer id. We will increase the priority of your case.

PS.
In fact, on the way of scaling our support and compliance departments. Every crypto exchange (especially with fiat) has such issues. Soon we expect much faster ticket processing and time to reply for compliance officers.

Hi Bernd,

We understand your dissatisfaction. However to locate your transfer we do need your cooperation in the form of information which finance department has requested.

You have the right to publicize your case but please consider that posting personal details about your bank statements and CEX.IO account may result in security issues for CEX.IO will not be considered liable.

So, it is a kind request from us to contact your bank and reply to the ticket #339812 with the request information and we will surely help you.

Thanks a lot for understanding

Hi Cex.io team I am facing some issue with your platform as I have purchased USD 430 Dash token through your platform but I am not able see this amount on my dashboard like other coins (Bitcoin and Etherium) while I had tried to purchase the dash coin in the same way apart from that it is now showing in my account activity while the other coins are showing in dashboard so when will my dash coin appear in my dashboard. I am little bit in doubt that I have lost them because of your platform or are you scamming your customer please clear my doubt as soon as possible I am looking for your reply and my customer ID is up109004613 and transaction date is 29/11/2017. If this is a technical fault then when will I get back my dash token please answer me asap please

Back