• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Can't start masternode

MrGold

I'm getting this error when clicking "Start Missing" on the Dash QT (
Dash Core version v0.12.1.1 (64-bit))
Masternode tab:

Successfully started 0 masternodes, failed to start 1, total 1

Failed to start Node40_003. Error: Could not allocate txin cd5edae0dec5f4f85103015bc662f9ac606ab180a69fd2b2467e12fd8a03c596:1 for masternode 52.6.40.159:9999

And similar error when I try "Start All"
This is for the masternode on Node40 that I'm trying to launch with this public key: XkucFZZFgxUFhPf5B4StF9HeJ7mREXFzp2

When I was doing the steps for the launch it was attempting to confirm payment for more than 30 minutes, so I ended up giving up and clicking on the monitor tab, where it now gives me this message:

You have 1 PENDING node

• XkucFZZFgxUFhPf5B4StF9HeJ7mREXFzp2 pending.startTime" class="ng-scope" style="box-sizing: border-box;">is ready for a remote start.
Please open your wallet and remote-start the masternode from the Masternodes tab.

I'm a little worried I've messed up my two existing masternodes since I tried clicking "Start Mixing" on the QT Wallet Overview tab a few days ago. How can I get the third node started, and how can I be sure that the first two are okay?
Thanks,

Back