• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

BuyDash Updated Site

calnaughtonjnr

Foundation Member
Hey all, just finished updating the BuyDash site. We've moved our URL to BuyDash.uk

We've also implemented a new backend to allow more than one person to sell Dash on the site and system to generate voucher codes which will add extra Dash onto a purchase.

The code FEB2070 will give an additional 10% Dash on your purchase, until the end of February :smile:

nice one !
are you running this cal ?
is that a recent of the old buydarkcoin page ?

Beautiful site! Congratulations!

I really need to upgrade my DASH negocios to something like your BuyDash: My site has been working ok for DASH-BRL exchanges, with a few Brazilian customers nowadays, but the interface I was able to build is so primitive, and I still have to do everything manually.

Now, BuyDash.uk is surely a model for my service to follow!

Does that mean that you are moving to marketplace model, allowing others to sell dash directly in your site?

Not really, it's just for people I run site with. When it's just me selling, I have a bit of time where I'm not available and it doesn't make for a great service. This has kind of aided that weakness, enabling us to try and be quick to fulfil orders thoughout a 24hr period.

Beautiful site! Congratulations!

I really need to upgrade my DASH negocios to something like your BuyDash: My site has been working ok for DASH-BRL exchanges, with a few Brazilian customers nowadays, but the interface I was able to build is so primitive, and I still have to do everything manually.

Now, BuyDash.uk is surely a model for my service to follow!

Thanks! Drop me a pm if you think there's anything I could help with or if you want to chat about any areas of the site :smile:

Not really, it's just for people I run site with. When it's just me selling, I have a bit of time where I'm not available and it doesn't make for a great service. This has kind of aided that weakness, enabling us to try and be quick to fulfil orders thoughout a 24hr period.

Thanks! Drop me a pm if you think there's anything I could help with or if you want to chat about any areas of the site :smile:

Open source this biatch!

We need more people selling Dash 1 on 1 like this!

Open source this biatch!

We need more people selling Dash 1 on 1 like this!

Yeh, I agree. We do. It's just a concern who sells on these type of platforms and if they are honest enough to send the coins. Probably would need something a little more sophisticated I think, maybe with built in escrow?

Yeh, I agree. We do. It's just a concern who sells on these type of platforms and if they are honest enough to send the coins. Probably would need something a little more sophisticated I think, maybe with built in escrow?

Agreed. But having ANY tools is better than no tools.

I would just atleast let people start off with your setup as you have obviously got a good one figured out.

Do you want a sleek as fuck redesign? I really like what you are doing here...
Thanks! We're actually working on a design and spec for v3 which has got loads more cool features like loyalty / rewards scheme. Still working on how the back end is going to fit together, but maybe you'd be up for taking a look when we get to that stage? Would be interested to see what you had in mind.

Back