• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Buy, Spend & Mine Dash at CoinBR.net – Video Interview with CEO Rocelo Lopes - Dash Force News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Mason

Buy, Spend & Mine Dash at CoinBR.net – Video Interview with CEO Rocelo Lopes - Dash Force News

Yesterday I had the pleasure of interviewing the Founder and CEO of CoinBR.net Rocelo Lopes. The CoinBR platform is the first and only Brazilian exchange to offer DASH for the increasing number of services they offer. CoinBR is also currently operating in South Africa and have plans to expand globally.

The CoinBR platform is much more than just an on online cryptocurrency exchange, it is a complete blockchain-based financial services platform. The smart wallet functions like an online bank account with account statements and the ability to create separate accounts for each wallet eg. Dash Current Account & Dash Saving Account.

One unique feature that I found intriguing was the ability for CoinBR users to pay bills in Dash. Rocelo kindly offered to demonstrate this process in one of the videos below.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back