• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Brief Details about Dash-hub Africa proposal on the Dash Central

UltimateCrypto

Dash-hub Africa Meetups, Social Media Marketing and Ecosystem (Local Shop/Kiosk) for Massive Adoption in Africa.

Hey Everyone!
I wish to briefly explain this proposal to you. This project target is expected to reach-out to 3Million Africans and beyond.

Dash-hub Meetups intends to reach out to new people monthly and get them adopted into DASH, The Social media marketing is an effective tool for communication and exploring Africans into DASH through Facebook Ad and boost this could be achieved.

Also, the idea of developing a complete ecosystem with Local shop/Kiosk will enable easy exchange of Dash to Fiat and Fiat into Dash. Africa countries don't have the opportunity to easily exchange Crypto into Fiat and with our Dash Local shops, People can easily locate DASH and then exchange for Fiat at anytime.

Finally, This proposal intends to create a complete ecosystem for DASH in Africa and it's really going to give a good Return on Investment to DASH and the community as a whole. Africans need this as the adoption of Cryptocurrency is rapidly transforming our economy.

Thanks for reading and your time.

Dash Nation Members.

Am excited to share with you again my proposal about Meetups, Social Media Marketing and 4 Kiosk/Shop in Africa. It could look too ambitious as a first time proposal owner to request 28Dash for projects in Africa but I want to inform you that the increasing Adoption of Cryptocurrency in Africa grew the passion for this proposal and my intention to help integrate DASH to take the frontier lead in Africa.
I have gotten 216 Yes, 207 No and 30 Abstain so far. PLEASE MNO kindly take a good look at the Proposal again and Support DASH for Africa integration.
Thanks for the Support so far.
https://www.dashcentral.org/p/DASHSocialMediaMarketingAndEcosystem

Back