• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Bithash 3 in 1 - Exchange, Exchange, Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bithash_support

Bithash.net is a cryptocurrency exchange founded in 2016 in Singapore, where you can buy, sell and exchange cryptocurrency. Trading is conducted in more than 100 currency pairs - Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Dash (DASH), EOS (EOS), Monero (XMR) , Ripple (XRP), Zcash (ZEC).
The operator of BitHash is PHOENIX TRADING SOLUTIONS LTD, a company registered in Seychelles under the number 214028, acting under the Law on International Commercial and Industrial Companies.
On the BitHash exchange, you can apply for adding (listing) your token or cryptocurrency to the exchange itself or the BitHash Rocket IEO platform to conduct your IEO.

Bithash.net: Can be used as a cryptocurrency wallet to replenish and withdraw cryptocurrency.

Bithash.net: You can use it as an exchange service, with us you can replenish the balance of your account in RUB, USD, EUR and exchange for any currency that is available on our service and get a better exchange rate than in other currency exchange services.

Bithash.net: Can be used to trade cryptocurrency inside the exchange.

Official site - Bithash.net

We have available for exchange:

Cryptocurrencies:
Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Tether USD (USDT), BitcoinCash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), EtherClassic (ETC), (DASH), (EOS), Monero (XMR), Ripple (XRP) , Zcash (ZEC).

Banks: Sberbank (RUB), Tinkoff (RUB), VIsa-MasterCard (RUB), as well as any bank of the Russian Federation, any bank (USD), any bank (EUR).

Benefits of using Bithash.net:

1. Bithash.net is available in 3 languages: (EN / RU / CN)
2. API connection available: bithash.net/en/api
3. The best exchange rate: The most favorable exchange rate only.
With us.A multi-level referral program is available: bithash.net/ru/referral
4. Schedule: 24/7.
5. Reliability: The exchange has been operating since 2016. Seychelles registered company.

Official BitHash Sites

bithash.net

Official Support: support.bithash.net

Contacts
Press / Media: [email protected]
Listing / IEO: [email protected]
Support: [email protected]

Social networks
Medium:
medium.com/bithashexchange
Reddit: reddit.com/r/bithash
Twitter: twitter.com/bithash