• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Bitcoin cash on Jaxx wallet

PNGento

I know that this is off topic, but I hope that others find it helpful. I, for one, am very disappointed that Jaxx has chosen to either drag their feet in integrating Bitcoin Cash...or at a minimum, keeping their customers in the dark as to their progress (or lack thereof). Anyway, found a way for Jaxx customers who have BCH owed them...a way to get access to it. On BTC.com, you can create a bitcoin cash wallet...and then in settings, there is a sweeping tool that allows you to sweep your BCH from your Jaxx wallet. You will have to paste your Jaxx backup 12-word phrase into the tool, but within seconds, you will have your BCH show up and be accessible to you to do with as you see fit. I've asked Jaxx to be more forthcoming with their progress or to let their customers know this tool exists, but they are ignoring me, so thought I would just share for those who want access to their owned BCH. So, there it is.

If you had BTC on Jaxx at the time of the fork, this tool will give you access to your BCH.

Back