Binary options scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian90

Jun 19, 2018
I also was in touch with SCAMCONSULTING SCC a wile ago.
I was vanished myinvestments with 24 option company 6 month ago and it was an ammount of 1/2 million euro, that i deside to multiply after selling my summer house.
Luckely i found Mr. Emmanuel from SCC and he helped me with recovering my money.
In less then 1 month i was more then happy to get it back to my account.
So i advise you not to trade with 24 options.
And a lot of pleasent and worm words to Emmanuel from SCC Law Company.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jucy906

Sofia

Jun 25, 2018
Hello, I can help you on to recover your money back I also got scammed of 50000 usd but I recover my money back guarantee

Emaa

Jun 23, 2018
I lost a huge sum of money to omega options and after several attempts to recover my money but to no avail i sort so many ways to recover my money but still to no avail ,luckily i sort the help of a recovery expert who later help me recoup all i invested and my profit, Happy to share my experience with every one out here.

Tory Lanez

Jul 20, 2018
I plead with anyone planing on investing with any binary option broker, PLEASE DON'T TRADE WITH 24 OPTIONS. I literally lost my life saving to that scam broker, i had $190,000 invested and i couldn't make withdrawals. Instead i was asked to make more deposits before i can make any withdrawal, all was a big lie; they just wanted to suck me dry. The best thing that's ever happened to me was when THE GREAT ASTRA HACKER replied after asking for his help to recover my money. It took a whole lot of effort but it was successful at the end. I recommend this guy without doubt, google him up "ASTRA HACKER" and clear your doubt. His email i contacted was ASTRAHACKLORD at GMAIL.COM

Crypton1

Jun 8, 2018
Stepium launched services convert Bitcoin to Ethereum. The converted smart currency can be converted to Bitcoins if users want. In addition to exchanging bitcoin to Ethereum, the Stepium platform also makes it easy to exchange Ethereum back to Bitcoin.

Joseph L. Murphy

Aug 1, 2018
I have been through a lot trying to recover my lost Funds,Lawyers and their stress,with no hope of achieving success until i was introduced to Ryker,who in days was able to recover my funds which i thought could never be recovered,cant still believe it all happened in just 3 days, He made it all possible.Cant keep it all to my self,if you have the same issue,feel free to contact Ryker on coin-recovery @mail.com

william hodges

Jul 29, 2018
Hello everyone, are you new to binary options or you are looking for an expert to trade and manage your account for you or Do you have funds you wish to withdraw from your binary broker? or you are having problems with the withdrawing of your funds and you don't know how to go about it. kindly get back me on.Email:[email protected] and i will guide you on how to get back your funds in an interval of 48hours

Tammy Tracy

Aug 23, 2018
Wanting to recover funds lost to scam of any kind ?? thelastwealthsalvager at gmail dot com is the one to contact.cheers !!!!!

Hertroy

Sep 12, 2018
Two months ago a binary options broker cheated me out of €5000. When I asked to withdraw the funds, I never heard from the broker who was very helpful when I started. I would like to get my money back from this fraudster. Looking for a service to help me to recover my money! Did you ever get scammed as well?
I was so ripped off on binary options while trying to get my life savings multiplied. I was confused on what I could do to get my money back because I already read online that going to a lawyer or any chargeback company wouldn't help. After so many research and help requests from friends, I later after a while luckily bumped into a website "CYBERCLUE DOT NET" in the process of my online research, I went through the website and saw they help recover funds from binary options scam, cryptocurrency scam, etc. I took the risk and contacted the website's admin, I explained the whole situation to him, how the investment went and the binary options brokers I dealt with. He assured me that I would get my money back but it would take just little time. He requested for all the details about the brokers that scammed me and also about the amount I invested, I provided all and kept hoping on God. Luckily for me after some time, he was able to recover nearly 85% of my lost funds into my local bank account I provided to him, I was highly amazed because I felt all was lost already. I advise you visit the website "CYBERCLUE DOT NET" now also if you need to recover your funds from any scam broker

Batgirl

Oct 2, 2018
this world is full of deceit, now we dont even know who to trust, binary option scams here and there and even the ones claiming to recover lost funds are all scams, all the situations and stress brought sickness upon me which landed me in the hospital, there i met a doctor who made a research on the cause of sudden sickness of his patients and discovered binary option scams was one of the major issues, i heard he left his work for a while to acquire skills on fund recovery, now i can boldly tell the story because my fund has been recovered by him, you can now reach him through his gmail account at davidanderson1589. now my worries are gone, all thanks to him
Hi I need help aswell can I just email that bloke n will he help me do I know

Batgirl

Oct 2, 2018
Do you know of there is anyone that don't charge a fee before hand as I don't have the money to pay before hand to get it

Stacy Cosley

Oct 2, 2018
Do you know of there is anyone that don't charge a fee before hand as I don't have the money to pay before hand to get it
You can talk to him about that, he might be able to help you. Feel free to tell him you don't have the money to pay now.

pacheco frank

Oct 3, 2018
Its with great pleasure to share my testimony here, after serving my country all my life and got a well deserved retirement, i invested all my life savings including m gratitude into binary options with the hope of getting my money back in multiple folds, but it was just so unfortunate at a point i started to be denied from withdrawal and thats was how i lost all my invested amount on binary options,all my hard earn money. Luckily i talk to a friend who introduce me to a binary options recovery expert who help recover my losts. contact him via [email protected] and you will get done within a short time.

Batgirl

Oct 2, 2018
Yeah I have lost all mine aswell and a single mum I'm a mess dose tour friend charge a fee tho
Its with great pleasure to share my testimony here, after serving my country all my life and got a well deserved retirement, i invested all my life savings including m gratitude into binary options with the hope of getting my money back in multiple folds, but it was just so unfortunate at a point i started to be denied from withdrawal and thats was how i lost all my invested amount on binary options,all my hard earn money. Luckily i talk to a friend who introduce me to a binary options recovery expert who help recover my losts. contact him via [email protected] and you will get done within a short time.

g.elizabeth13

Oct 5, 2018
send me a message here on how to get your funds back

Two months ago a binary options broker cheated me out of €5000. When I asked to withdraw the funds, I never heard from the broker who was very helpful when I started. I would like to get my money back from this fraudster. Looking for a service to help me to recover my money! Did you ever get scammed as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.