• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS BetRobot Telegram Sportbet Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

1chris1377

Hey guys.
I want to tell u that i tried Betrobot
i spend Bitcoin 1500 Euro Value
With Betrobot u get 6% profit a day for 30 Days.1% all 4 hours
i invested 30 days ago 1500€
2 days ago i was finished my 30 days...
and i can say it is working...
1500 euro x 180 percent = 2700 Euro.
plus bitcoin rising the last days...i got 3258 Euro...that is over 200 percent..
u get ur investment after 17 days back ...then only profit..
betrobot is still workig...i dont know i think it can be a snowball...but its working...u can start with 20 euro..
betrobot is 2 month old...its growing i dont think that it shut down the next 2 month...try it make money..i spend today again 1000 euro and i hope it will sucessfull again...for me it is like gambling.

just want to inform about this oportunity.
u need telegram.. u must use it with smartphone...klick on the link below...it is a referal link i get a little amount of btc for that referral...please dont feel disturbed...i just want to tell u that iam happy and i maked 200 percent profit wirh that... plesse be carefull noone knows how long it can go well.

https://t.me/BetRobotbot?start=8f5976

that is the telegram link klick it with smartphone browser start with little ammount

have fun

chris

Still working for me. Please contact me anyone else here.. is invested in bet robot then we can talk about betrobot and speculate how long it will be alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back