• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Banned from Dash Nation slack

Status
Not open for further replies.

quianwick9755

Greetings

There are some dash community members who may wish to contact me. I've been banned from there without being given a reason.

I suspect it was for voicing my opinion on a particular reddit thread but that's irrelevant.

I do not know how closely related the slack and these forums are since I see dash nation sticked at the top here so I may be banned from these forums as well.

If you require contact with me, please feel free to contact me on digitalcash24.slack.com as dime. Or on reddit as u/cryptodime.

On the other hand, if the Dash Nation folks are not going to ban me on here, then I'd like to know if I can become unbanned from the slack and what it is you require for that to happen.

Thanks

Greetings

There are some dash community members who may wish to contact me. I've been banned from there without being given a reason.

I suspect it was for voicing my opinion on a particular reddit thread but that's irrelevant.

I do not know how closely related the slack and these forums are since I see dash nation sticked at the top here so I may be banned from these forums as well.

If you require contact with me, please feel free to contact me on digitalcash24.slack.com as dime. Or on reddit as u/cryptodime.

On the other hand, if the Dash Nation folks are not going to ban me on here, then I'd like to know if I can become unbanned from the slack and what it is you require for that to happen.

Thanks

Dash Nation Slack was deactivated years ago when chat moved to Discord, and Dash Nation merged into a
general Dash Discord chat and has been archived. You can see our current chat options in the chat menu
on the left menu bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back