• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

BAIKAL Giant X10(7 algorithm support) support thread

BAIKAL

Dear all,

Baikal Giant X10, comes with low consume and multi-algorithm features as what baikal miner always owns. Total seven algorithm supported, now have released 5 of them, which are
X11/ Quark/ Qubit/ Myriad-Groestl/ Skein, rest two will be updated soon.

1) Specification:

BDo39Vv.png

2) Appearance:

All you need is One Lan Cable and a ATX power with Six 6-pin PCI-E connectors(12V). plug these cabe in, your installation is done!
uqdrAw2.jpg

AMhXuF1.png

3) mining setup

Same as previous miner, find its IP from your router or baikal momitor(https://github.com/baikalminer/multi-algo-miner/blob/master/utility/BaikalMiner.zip), then input IP number to your browser, you will delivery to log in page, password are "baikal"

Here's page of "MINER" tage
ZTnxuuw.png

Any questions please contact us by:

Email: [email protected]

Or leave your questions below. :)

I'm not sure what's going on with Baikal. I was part of pre order in September and sent monies for miners in that batch. They first delayed the orders until ship date from late October to mid November. Now they informed me my order won't be delivered until late December when the 2nd batch is due for delivery. I hope I'm wrong, but this is unacceptable for first buyers and customers expecting their orders. If I'm wrong and get my miners as expected I'll update this post, but for now, it's hard to be anything but leery..
I am confident Baikal will make us happy, just have patience. ok

I'm not sure what's going on with Baikal. I was part of pre order in September and sent monies for miners in that batch. They first delayed the orders until ship date from late October to mid November. Now they informed me my order won't be delivered until late December when the 2nd batch is due for delivery. I hope I'm wrong, but this is unacceptable for first buyers and customers expecting their orders. If I'm wrong and get my miners as expected I'll update this post, but for now, it's hard to be anything but leery..
Maybe they put your order at the second batch. Whatever is the case their customer service sucks BIG TIME!

Why to ship miners out now when they perform so well?
Mine on them instead, then, after difficulty jumps and returns fall, maybe ship them to us, suckers...

Dear BAIKAL support.

can i dealing with new Skein and Myriad-Groestl algorithms on Baikal Giant X10 fast batch machine by to reinstall ver1.1 RAM(PiZero_GX10_171229_V1.1.img) ?

Can I dealing with only by reinstalling software?

thanks.

I have got my Baikal Giant B, wish to mine Dash coin, anyone can advice on how to mine? Which pool to join for best performance?

Back