Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

Automated Altcoin Trading via the Osiris Bot

Discussion in 'Alternative Currencies' started by Osiris Trading, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Osiris Trading

Osiris Trading New Member

Hey guys,

i wanted to introduce you to our Cryptocurreny Trading Algorithm: the Osiris Trading Bot.
    We offer you automatic trading 365 days a year, 24 hours a day without any complicated setup or anything to download. Your bot will be hosted on our secure servers and trade via our self developed strategy. With that strategy we got an average of 8% profit via our backtests from 01.01.2017 to 01.01.2019. The same result was achieved in our livetests from 01.01.2018 to 01.01.2019.

The bot will trade on Binance because of the low fees and high security standard. We are currently working on a nice and clean website, until then you can come over to our Discord Server and have a look at the bot for yourself. If you want to join send me a private message and i'll send you the Discord Invitation Link

At the moment we are also offering a free test period so that you can give the bot a try and convince yourself of the reliability and strenghts of our product.
    We are also offering a free to use Signal Bot via our Discord Server, so be sure to give a try and look into it.

Thank you and have a nice day,
    the Osiris Trading Team