• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Apple vs. Dash: The Importance of Privacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ericsammons I like your article, but did Apple really say something about the privacy features? From what I understand, DASH simply isn't on their list of approved cryptocurrencies at this time. The whole situation seems pretty ridiculous to me, especially given the fundamentals of some that are approved!

@ericsammons I like your article, but did Apple really say something about the privacy features? From what I understand, DASH simply isn't on their list of approved cryptocurrencies at this time. The whole situation seems pretty ridiculous to me, especially given the fundamentals of some that are approved!

I thought I remembered seeing someone at Jaxx saying it was for privacy reasons, but they told me that they weren't really given a reason, so my memory must be faulty. I updated the article to say it was speculation that privacy was the reason.

Note that it's true that Dash isn't on their list of of approved currencies, but that begs the question of *why* it's not on that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back