• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Announcement: Launch of the Official Dash Merchandise Line

Chris Spadafora

Hi Dash Nation,

Chris here from www.alwayshodl.com.

We are very excited to announce the launch of the official Dash merchandise line in partnership with the Dash core team.

Shop Here >> hodl.sale/dash

As cryptocurrency enthusiasts were always wanted to represent our favourite projects but could never find official merchandise from the teams. So we made it our mission to partner with the core teams of our favourite cryptocurrencies to create merchandise the community can buy with crypto.

I have been working closely with @tungfa from the last 2 months in preparation for launching a line of Dash merch the community would love, the core team would be proud of and that would help spread awareness for the Dash brand.

We are proud to say that we have! Live right now is the Official Dash Merch.

About the Dash + HODL Merchandise Collection:
  • Ships anywhere in the world
  • Get an extra 10% off when you pay with Dash
  • Over 15+ Dash products to choose from
  • Percentage of each sale goes back to the Dash community to fund giveaways, contests etc.
  • 30 Day money back guarantee on all orders

To celebrate the official launch we are having 20% off all Dash products for the next 48 hours!

Shop Here >> hodl.sale/dash

We need the community to come together and spread awareness of this initiative because once again we are pushing the boundaries on bringing usability to cryptocurrency. Dash is digital cash and being able to buy tangible assets is a perfect example of just that.

It doesn't end with this announcement. Tomorrow we will be sharing other exciting news around how you can become ambassadors for the Dash brand.

Who is HODL?

Hodl is the official merchandise partner of crypto on a mission to spread awareness and encourage the use of cryptocurrency.

On their online store they accept 10 cryptocurrencies as payment, ship anywhere in the world, sell 100+ products and give a percentage of every sale back to the crypto projects.

Shop The Official Dash Collection Here >> hodl.sale/dash

Hey Chris
happy to see u launch !
go get em :rolleyes:
2aepGl3.png

Terrific!

What does "official" mean? Did you have to obtain authorization to make it official? I'm curious to know who gave such authorization.

Lol, first time I'll have socks on my Xmas wishlist. Any chance to add a decent power bank? Still one of the preferred give-aways at conferences

Terrific!

What does "official" mean? Did you have to obtain authorization to make it official? I'm curious to know who gave such authorization.

Hey Jim,

Yes we worked with the core team to develop this merchandise line and through this we are the preferred partner for their merchandise product. A % of every sale goes back to the Dash community through giveaways, contests and free merchandise monthly.

Lol, first time I'll have socks on my Xmas wishlist. Any chance to add a decent power bank? Still one of the preferred give-aways at conferences

That's awesome! Power banks are on the list for us to source. When we do I'll make sure to let you know.

Hey Dash Nation,

With the holidays around the corner we thought it would be time to get a fun competition going among the Dash community. We are excited to announce we have launched the Dash Hodler Competition! This is your chance to promote Dash and earn awesome merchandise for doing what we love.

Here is how it works:
  1. Sign up here: https://alwayshodl.com/pages/dash-competition
  2. Take the defined actions to promote Dash and earn points
  3. The top 10 point leaders at the end of the competition will win Dash Merch
You can see with the actions that they are all focused on spreading awareness for Dash. That's the point of this competition and hopefully others we do in the future. To get people around the world to learn and get involved with Dash.

We have extended the Dash Merchandise 20% discount as well. Shop the Official Dash merch line here https://alwayshodl.com/collections/dash

Yes we worked with the core team to develop this merchandise line and through this we are the preferred partner for their merchandise product.

Terrific!

Who from the Core Team can verify this? I would be interested in learning more about this "preferred partner" deal.

@tungfa - who is managing this "preferred partner" program on the Core Team?

Terrific!

Who from the Core Team can verify this? I would be interested in learning more about this "preferred partner" deal.

@tungfa - who is managing this "preferred partner" program on the Core Team?

confirming this
do not overthink the partner part
we needed finally a pro merchandise shop / supplier (tierd of shops with 2 t shirts which disappear every 2 month)
chris stepped up to the task - we talked - deal done - no money paid (and never asked for ) and a pro growing merchandise selection available (that was what it was all about)
merry x mas ;)

tbh - when I first saw this post I thought it was a scam. Glad to hear it's not!

This does raise some biz dev questions, but that's for another thread.

Back