• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Andreas mentions Darkcoin in 2013 ?

Icebucket

I think Andreas might be a Darkcoin prophet
shocked.gif

Check this Bitcoin Neutrality talk he did in 2013
@34:50 min
the question starts at 34min

If he wanted to develop Darkcoin in 2013, would you not think that he might want to help in some way.
Looking at the code or maybe he has some interesting ideas for drk

If he wanted to develop Darkcoin in 2013, would you not think that he might want to help in some way.
Looking at the code or maybe he has some interesting ideas for drk

I had heard of Bitcoin mid 2013 through a forum "Bitcoin Accepted", looked into it, but rejected it as "nerd money" like A.A. usually jokes.
Until I "met" A.A. with his Jefferson Club interview. Blew me away, opened my eyes, and was in awe. I consumed every last internet resource regarding A.A.

It was because of his eloquence that I got into cryptos. Not trading, profit mining bla bla... but the core essence that drove Satoshi to write the whitepaper.
It was because of what I learned from A.A. that made me able to appreciate the potencial in DRK when I stumbled upon it about a month and a half ago.
If, when, A.A. talks about DRK... I'm sure he's going to support it big time. When DRK proves itself, it is one of A.A.'s wet dreams for changing the world.

It would be f****g brilliant to have him vet the code.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back