• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

An Open Letter to Dash's Investors -- Amanda B. Johnson

amanda_b_johnson

Dear Dash investors,

First, let me starting by saying – great job! Since my last video publication for Dash almost two months ago, I’ve been closely following the network’s developments (of course). And I’ve got to say, I’m continually impressed with the wisdom, foresight, and ambition I’m seeing from proposal-holders, subcontractors, voters, and pre-proposal-makers alike. I hope and believe that this trendline continues.

I write you today to give a final and formal “thank you” for having hired myself, and my partner Pete, to produce media for you over the course of a year. Employment by the Dash network remains the brightest and most humbling star in my professional life.

I also want to provide clarity that I’ve decided not to seek additional public work for Dash. (I’ve been contacted by more than one production group considering starting a Dash news series, and they asked for my involvement and/or endorsement – to them and to any others, I say: give it a go!)

Finally, for anyone who cares to know my path forward: I’ve been spending a great deal of time researching the causes of common, yet largely modern health issues – issues that plague many and sometimes most of us, myself included. I seek to restore myself to a full and complete health that has evaded me for well over a decade, and if I succeed? Well, who knows – maybe I’ll even produce some videos about that. (It seems to be my thing: when I find something I consider to be the absolute best – like Dash – I want to shout it from the rooftops.)

With that, I wish you all – rather, US ALL, as Dash’s investors – well. I wish us continued wisdom, foresight, and ambition as we bring our very best game to this ongoing currency competition.

In hope and gratitude,
Amanda B. Johnson

Amanda, I also wish you and Pete the best as you go forward in life. I've learned a lot from the both of you in all the videos that you've done together and even before that. Enjoy and motivate....thank you.

Thanks Amanda for your contribution for Dash and the community.

Best wishes to you!

I wish you great health, Amanda! I've learned more about Dash with your help, thank you for that :)

Finally, for anyone who cares to know my path forward: I’ve been spending a great deal of time researching the causes of common, yet largely modern health issues – issues that plague many and sometimes most of us, myself included. I seek to restore myself to a full and complete health that has evaded me for well over a decade, and if I succeed? Well, who knows – maybe I’ll even produce some videos about that. (It seems to be my thing: when I find something I consider to be the absolute best – like Dash – I want to shout it from the rooftops.)

There is no such a thing as "complete physical health". Some doctors are fooling you when promising you "complete physical health". Sooner or later you will die. Your efforts are futile. Try to gain complete spiritual/mental/psychic health. You will desperately need that kind of health, after your death, and during the last judgement.

I already shout this from the rooftops. But very few people live there. Most of the people live in the surface, seeking for "complete physical health" in the ground floor. But your "complete physical health" is not in the ground, it can only be found underground. When your physical health is completed (after the brave assistance of the doctors and of the medications) you will finally become dust, soil, skulls and bones. Do not care too much for your physical health, rather care for your mind and for your psyche.

And how do you care for your mind and for your psyche? When you act and when you vote accordingly to what the real tree of knowledge requires. And how do you know what God requires? Listen to your heart. Do not be disappointed when you vote and act for the good, and nothing real happens. This universe is full of daemons (God allowed them to enter this universe because humans asked for it), and as long as daemons are the majority over here, they control the decision tree, the tree of the knowledge of good and bad. Thats why there is no such a thing as "complete physical health" in this universe. Because daemons hate humans. Thats why nothing happens in real life when you pray or when you act for the good. But even if nothing happens in the runtime, your vote in the knowledge tree is counted, and you will be judged according your vote/wish and according your acts. Also note that the laws of physics, the space and the time are not homomorphic and homogeneous, despite what the science dogma wrongly claims. So although this universe is full of daemons and although the laws of physics seem eternal and stable, you can still find small tiny places where daemons are the minority and where miracles happen. A miracle happens when your vote/wish in the knowledge tree comes truth with the help (and the vote) of the angels. A miracle happens when your wish is implemented in the runtime for a small period of time and until the majority of the daemons are aware of it, they arrive in the tiny place and they destroy everything. But although daemons are allowed to destroy all proof of runtime miracles in this universe, those who experienced a miracle keep their hope and their faith alive. So if you care for the real/eternal health, for the health of your mind and of your soul and of your psyche, then stay stable in good (regardless how many daemons surround you and/or tempt you) and fear (only) God.

Last edited:
Hi Amanda, maybe you won't get to see this comment after demo's rant, but I just want to simply say thanks. Take care. Super8.

Hello Amanda, i wish you all the best!
I thank you so much for your intelligent, kind and straightforward DASH video instructions that you have put out
Hope to hear from you soon again!

Back