• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Advertise DASH on Gymwater in Mexico

godash

Dear Dash Community,

Brief introduction of myself:

My name is Joseph (nickname Blockchain Panda, twitter @blockchain_era) and I’m a crytocurrency enthusiast and investor. I recently started to invest in Dash and I’m also a Maternode owner with the help of Splawik21 and Chaelin. I found out about Dash at the North American Bitcoin conference where I met Ryan Taylor and the Dash Booth. So I got really interested in it and I’m now part of the Dash community. So here’s my proposal below. Please feel free to comment and ask questions. I’ll try my best to answer it to the best of my knowledge.

My Proposal:

I met another Crytpcurrency lover at the North American Bitcoin Conference. His name is Emmanuel who is the owner of Gymwater in Mexico. He distributes about 100k+ bottles of his brand Gymwater to 2000 plus 7 Eleven stores as well as other supermarkets monthly in Mexico. He will be distributing 1000 bottles of these at the Cryptopulco event coming up on February 28th 2017 where Amanda B Johnson will be talking about Dash at the event. What’s unique about this product is that its packaged in a very strong plastic material bottle in the shape of a dumbbell which stores water that people drink while they workout at gyms. According to Emmanuel, many of his customers keep the bottle for at least half a month before it’s worn out and replace it again with a new bottle. This makes it a valuable bottle to advertise Dash. He is willing to print Dash Advertising information onto this water bottle. My proposal to the Dash community is based on 5 cents/bottle and the Ad will be in Spanish and best if someone in the community can come up with a good design in order to get the message across to the end users the easiest and quickest way possible, so that they can be turned into a Dash Crypto investor. In short, 5cents/bottle based on the number of bottles distributed, and we can ask him for a proof of the qty sold or some way of verifying that’s how many bottles went out.

Conclusion on cost of this proposal:

Based on 5cent/bottle based on 150k bottles in April, it’ll cost $7500 USD or about 357 Dash as of today’s price.

Ad message design cost not included (Gymwater will only provide Ad space)

More information about Gymwater:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gym_water/

Twitter: Gym_water

Here’s the label on the bottle. The ad will go in between the two on the right lines (shown in Photo #3) also where says Hecho En Mexico (photo #1), both spots are available for use:

Attachments

• label3.png
    label3.png
    1,013.1 KB · Views: 61
  • label.jpg
    label.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 60
Looks good althought to what point can dash be involved beside just advertising. I would think maybe getting free funded dash account on a reimbursement fashion. Like get 15% when claiming your dash. Or a raffle, like, you could win up to 1,000,000 pesos in DASH. (2,500 DASH)

Sent from my MotoE2 using Tapatalk

Back