• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

A PROPOSAL I HAVE DECIDED TO PARALIZE (corona-virus)

With the brief description we have given. Would you like this proposal to be submitted?

• No, I think this is not useful or for other reasons.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blockchaintech

A PROPOSAL I HAVE DECIDED TO PARALIZE

I wanted comment to the community that I had been working for several weeks to present a great impact proposal to the treasury, and due to the serious health events that are occurring in the world related with the corona-virus, we have decided to suspend this proposal.

A BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE PROPOSAL

In 2019 I attended an event of the most important for StartUp and entrepreneurship.
I had some conversations with the organizers and they invited me to present Dash in the next edition of the event (2020).

Thousands of technology companies, developers, universities, IT centers in Europe, as well as investors (CV and business angels) attend this event: 30,000 professional visitors and exhibitors attended the last edition.

I was meditating and the vision was:

1) Present Dash as a decentralized FinTech project, ideal for implementing b2b and remittance payment solutions to attract VIP companies to develop payment solutions.

2) Present the Dash blockchain network as the safest to create
blockchain projects (FinTech & others) with the new Evolution 1.0 features

It is a pity since we have dedicated many hours of effort and work, which have remained nothing.

I just wanted to inform the community, I would love to receive opinions and feedback, maybe next year everything will be more favorable.

Thank you for your feedback people.

Back