0% mining fees at drkpool.com

eduffield

Core Developer
Mar 9, 2014
Announcing Distribute The Network Hashing Day!

Let’s support the stability of the Darkcoin network by evening out the network hashing power. To help motivate users we’ve decided to provide a 0% fee for all users until further notice.

How do you get setup with www.drkpool.com?

Schwede65

Mar 29, 2014
i have posted it at bitcointalk + PM to the OP

account-set-up does not work for me - there is no e-mail in my mail-account to confirm my pool-account
tried nicks: Schwede65 + Schwede_65

why is this easy thing impossible for the official pool?

Last edited by a moderator:

fra55

Mar 26, 2014
i have posted it at bitcointalk + PM to the OP

account-set-up does not work for me - there is no e-mail in my mail-account to confirm my pool-account
tried nicks: Schwede65 + Schwede_65

why is this easy thing impossible for the official pool?
I got no problems on DRKpool.com, if you already checked the spam folder you should try with a different email address for registering

Schwede65

Mar 29, 2014
I got no problems on DRKpool.com, if you already checked the spam folder you should try with a different email address for registering
for each nick i set a new e-mail-address - the side said it's o.k. so far and published, that i should confirm through what is sent to my e-mail-address
but it never appeared there - not even in the spam-folder

fra55

Mar 26, 2014
for each nick i set a new e-mail-address - the side said it's o.k. so far and published, that i should confirm through what is sent to my e-mail-address
but it never appeared there - not even in the spam-folder
Quite strange, wait for the pool administrator to reply or send him a PM

pjones

Apr 30, 2014
Moved to another pool, much happier. Disappointed that there is zero reply from drkpool.

fra55

Mar 26, 2014
Noob question: why can I see my hashrate on drkpool.org but no shares are showed? Nor valid or invalid...it's always 0 and I'm mining since 6 in the morning (it's now 8.18 here)