• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

0.12.1 (70103) vs. 0.12.1 (70206)

Chris Muller

At 3:38 Amanda mentions in her new video ("100% Miners, 80% Masternodes, & Spork Still on Horizon") that "roughly 6% are in the process of upgrading" [to 12.1]. The highlighted graphic shows "0.12.1 (70103)" whereas the 75% slice is running "0.12.1 (70206)".

I was about to ask how to know which I'm running when I decided to check dashninja, selected the "Masternode List" on the left side, then entering my IP address in the "Search box". That narrowed the list to my masternode, where I could see the "Protocol" column reports 70206.

Made me wonder how dashninja knew.... don't tell me! -- I just did dash-cli help and saw "getinfo". Its in there.

Okay, no support needed here, thanks everybody! ;-) (Seriously, though, the team did awesome with the documentation which assisting my upgrade, facilitating the 75%+ conversion in a week represents an awesome act of governance, congrats!).

Back