• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

С Рождеством

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
GR832lt.jpg

Tx Raptor73

Last edited by a moderator:
Please share on your local Blogs and Online outlets
(if there is any mistake, please let me know as I used Google translate)
a little X Mas Greeting goes a long way
:wink:

Edit:

Just to clarify
this has NOTHING to do with religion,
(at least from my angle)
x mas is an international 'commercial' holiday by now and celebrated pretty much everywhere.
In case anybody is offended, i apologize, and please pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
Please share on your local Blogs and Online outlets
(if there is any mistake, please let me know as I used Google translate)
a little X Mas Greeting goes a long way
Ahh, tungfa , tungfa ... Russian [language] is not that easy as Google translate think :tongue: and Christmas here is only on January 7 :wink:
Also these holidays are pretty separate here... New Year is way bigger and commonly celebrating one I think...

Anyway, there you go:
Fixing language and events schedule, so choose what you like more:
"Happy new year and [Merry] Christmas" - "С Новым годом и Рождеством" (That's the most commonly used phrase when you can see both of them together I believe)
"Only the best in 2015 and Merry Christmas" - "Всего наилучшего в 2015 году и счастливого Рождества" (not too bad too I guess but I never really heard it)

Next, "from your Darkcoin team" - "Команда Darkcoin"
And maybe stick it to the right (together with "darkcoin.io"

OR

To make it sound better all together it should be smth like this:
"Wish you only the best in 2015 and Merry Christmas" - "С пожеланиями всего наилучшего в 2015 году и счастливого Рождества"
"[Sincerely] yours, Darkcoin Team" - "Ваша команда Darkcoin"

Head Developer - "Головной разработчик" is straight forward one and it's actually not bad for tech people but not for "normal", "Главный разработчик" is better option imo

Let's see what others will say:smile:
alex-ru JESUSGOD <---:what::grin:

Ahh, tungfa , tungfa ... Russian [language] is not that easy as Google translate think :tongue: and Christmas here is only on January 7 :wink:
Also these holidays are pretty separate here... New Year is way bigger and commonly celebrating one I think...

Anyway, there you go:
Fixing language and events schedule, so choose what you like more:
"Happy new year and [Merry] Christmas" - "С Новым годом и Рождеством" (That's the most commonly used phrase when you can see both of them together I believe)
"Only the best in 2015 and Merry Christmas" - "Всего наилучшего в 2015 году и счастливого Рождества" (not too bad too I guess but I never really heard it)

Next, "from your Darkcoin team" - "Команда Darkcoin"
And maybe stick it to the right (together with "darkcoin.io"

OR

To make it sound better all together it should be smth like this:
"Wish you only the best in 2015 and Merry Christmas" - "С пожеланиями всего наилучшего в 2015 году и счастливого Рождества"
"[Sincerely] yours, Darkcoin Team" - "Ваша команда Darkcoin"

Head Developer - "Головной разработчик" is straight forward one and it's actually not bad for tech people but not for "normal", "Главный разработчик" is better option imo

Let's see what others will say:smile:
alex-ru JESUSGOD <---:what::grin:

Whowww
ok tx

please check the OP
better ?!

Whowww
ok tx

please check the OP
better ?!
- there is a typo in "наилучшего" ;)
- better keep "в 2015 году" together
- it doesn't work with "от своей команды Darkcoin" (and this part itself not so good). If you want to keep "from..." part in some way it's better to stick with "Only the best in 2015 and Merry Christmas" - "Всего наилучшего в 2015 году и счастливого Рождества" and "from all Darkcoin Team" - "от всей команды Darkcoin" then.
I just woke up and have no more ideas how to say it better :smile:

One doesn't simply move words in Russian all the way around :grin:

- it doesn't work with "от своей команды Darkcoin" (and this part itself not so good). If you want to keep "from..." part in some way it's better to stick with "Only the best in 2015 and Merry Christmas" - "Всего наилучшего в 2015 году и счастливого Рождества" and "from all Darkcoin Team" - "от всей команды Darkcoin" then.

OMG
ok , I am back in an hour to do another version
tx

are right then ?!
hope this works
tx for the help

version #46

Edit:
i finally got a thumbs up for this
I thought german is hard,
but dam is russian super complicated !
Tx for the help and please share final version #46