• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

July 22 Dash price activity

1. Dash has great fundamentals. 2. At the D10e conference, Dash got a fantastic endorsement by John McAfee. 3. A large sell wall at 0.015 btc/dash was just pulled. 4. Top cryptocurrencies, lead by Ethereum, are generally moving up, while there are articles floating around highlighting how Bitcoin is not growing anymore, because blocks are full. 5. In Evan's speech at D10e, he articulated how Dash can be viewed as a member owned and managed decentralized bank, complete with interest bearing accounts. This concept is novel and could prove to be the killer app Dash has been searching for.

I would like to add that I think the partnerships has had a big influence. Dash is about to become a lot easier to use with wallet services such as Jaxx, Coinapult and Mycelium adding support. Also, you will soon be able to spend Dash anywhere using the Spectrocoin, Shakepay or Mycelium debit cards. These debit cards are huge because now people can feel comfortable using Dash as their banking account as you now have access to it at anytime using the debit card (no reason to sell back to fiat). Also, our recent ATM integrations allow for a lot easier access to Dash, if we can get the machines out there in the wild.

What's behind the sudden uptick?

The 22nd has been very interesting !
BTC is obviously controlled by the dragon and the entire marketplace reacts, one way, or the other, when the dragon swings his tail.
It was a thrill for me to trade DASH on the exchange at over 9usd's !!!
And I watched the btc shares dive a number of times... 4% ??? Wow!
Of course I have no clue if they are done... If over 90% of a market is controlled, well, there's just not much you can do about it, except try to hedge against whims.
I even ran up against trading bots today ! First time, for me...
Perhaps the skyrocket of DASH is an indication people are noticing it's utility and performance? Traffic on the nodes could be an indicator ???
I think I'd prefer to see a moderate growth rate ???
Best
rc

"What's behind the sudden uptick?"

Not sucking.

It would be much more if the average cryptotard could warp their heads around it. But, they can't.

Back