• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

X11 ASIC Baikal Mini Miner Spec

Hi, I've check the links you provided. As we said before, our Baikal official website is the only official way for our customers to buy Baikal products. Hope my answer can be helpful.:)

Not really. Your claim was " Baikal miners are only purchased via Baikal official website, not via other websties." In fact, I have provided two links for you as a counter-proof that you have re-sellers (official or not) who are flooding the market and destroying it with your knowledge and approval as you must know how many of this miners you sold to your re-sellers.

If you didn't know about this before and the re-sellers are selling non-official Baikal products, then are you going to take legal action as there are sellers out there who "non-officially" using your trademark and destroying your market? I bet not as you are aware of it and profiting from it....

Not really. Your claim was " Baikal miners are only purchased via Baikal official website, not via other websties." In fact, I have provided two links for you as a counter-proof that you have re-sellers (official or not) who are flooding the market and destroying it with your knowledge and approval as you must know how many of this miners you sold to your re-sellers.

If you didn't know about this before and the re-sellers are selling non-official Baikal products, then are you going to take legal action as there are sellers out there who "non-officially" using your trademark and destroying your market? I bet not as you are aware of it and profiting from it....
Hi, this is a question where I can not answer 'coz I'm not responsible for sales, only for general service.:)

Did someone actually buy this piece of hardware? Does it even exist?
Somehow I am willing to bet my life that they don't accept an escrow service on baikalminer.com.

Did someone actually buy this piece of hardware? Does it even exist?
Somehow I am willing to bet my life that they don't accept an escrow service on baikalminer.com.

yeah.. that's my question also... has anyone received one in the US yet?

Last edited:
Hi, our products are are selling to the whole world. Of course you can get them in the US.:)

You didn't answer the question. The question was has anyone (preferably in the forums) received one in the US yet?.. and just stating that someone has, doesn't answer the question.

You didn't answer the question. The question was has anyone (preferably in the forums) received one in the US yet?.. and just stating that someone has, doesn't answer the question.
Yes! we have customers from US. but for customer privacy, sorry I can't tell you whether he/she in this forum.

@BAIKAL

I am willing to buy one to test it and put here and on other forums an honest review with pictures and a video.I'll test the hash power on different x11 coins, I'll make a walkthrough on installing the miner and setting up the dashboard and so on.
But only if you agree to use an escrow service of your desire.

@BAIKAL

I am willing to buy one to test it and put here and on other forums an honest review with pictures and a video.I'll test the hash power on different x11 coins, I'll make a walkthrough on installing the miner and setting up the dashboard and so on.
But only if you agree to use an escrow service of your desire.
We only accept payment by DASH/BTC:). If you really have interest in our miners, we are very welcome you to buy and test it.

We only accept payment by DASH/BTC:). If you really have interest in our miners, we are very welcome you to buy and test it.

The fact that you only accept cryto as payment and you seem to avoid the escrow question......it makes it veeeery hard to trust you.

You can purchase them here: https://dunnandcowan.com. We are an official retailer for Baikal.

I'm not convinced.

Hi, our miners are only purchased via Baikal official website. On the other hand, we don't have as many miners as is provided by the picture. For other websites' data, it's hard to verify. We advice our customers purchase via Baikal official website.

because of that...

Hi! i am new here!
i can't speak english well.
so please patice my english skill....

I'll cut to the chase,
20160722_223021.jpg

20160722_223010.jpg

20160722_222943.jpg

20160722_222922.jpg

this baikal miner is really exist. and really it have 150MH/s.
maybe some reseller is scam.however it really exist.
Problem is Profitability is too low so i don't need more buy this miner.
everyone know dash calculater site, and calculated result is 0.3 dash/day, and test the pool in real is too same.
not 1.1~1.3dash/day.
dash difficult is up now.There is no appeal. it is true...
offical manger(i mean not here offical manager, local manager) said it guarantee 1.1~1.3dash/day(a litte tolerance by pool)
don't believe they said.

Hi! i am new here!
i can't speak english well.
so please patice my english skill....

I'll cut to the chase,
20160722_223021.jpg

20160722_223010.jpg

20160722_222943.jpg

20160722_222922.jpg

this baikal miner is really exist. and really it have 150MH/s.
maybe some reseller is scam.however it really exist.
Problem is Profitability is too low so i don't need more buy this miner.
everyone know dash calculater site, and calculated result is 0.3 dash/day, and test the pool in real is too same.
not 1.1~1.3dash/day.
dash difficult is up now.There is no appeal. it is true...
offical manger(i mean not here offical manager, local manager) said it guarantee 1.1~1.3dash/day(a litte tolerance by pool)
don't believe they said.

You bought it from baikalminer ? In what country do you live? How long did it take to get to you? How much did it cost?

Thank you.

You bought it from baikalminer ? In what country do you live? How long did it take to get to you? How much did it cost?

Thank you.

yes. i am from south korea, and i deposit real curreny.(korean won)
i contact local sale manager to mobile phone.
it price $750, (converting won is 860,000)
i take 3days after deposit.

yes. i am from south korea, and i deposit real curreny.(korean won)
i contact local sale manager to mobile phone.
it price $750, (converting won is 860,000)
i take 3days after deposit.

And that local sale manager was from baikalminer.com? Are you 100% sure? Do you have some paper in the package stating that baikalminer.com is their official webpage?
Thank you

And that local sale manager was from baikalminer.com? Are you 100% sure? Do you have some paper in the package stating that baikalminer.com is their official webpage?
Thank you

I don't know he is from biakalminer.
please don't accuse me. i heard that.
and i don't receive anything paper or manual.

Back