• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Ubuntu Repository

Blast from the past: Exactly two years later I have finally created a PPA for Dash releases - Ubuntu Xenial, Wily, Vivid, Trusty and Precise are supported.

You can use it like this

Code:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:dash.org/dash
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install dashd dash-qt

Enjoy :)

Blast from the past: Exactly two years later I have finally created a PPA for Dash releases - Ubuntu Xenial, Wily, Vivid, Trusty and Precise are supported.

You can use it like this

Code:
sudo apt-get update

love it when these old threads are coming back being solved :D

You can use it like this

Code:
sudo apt-get update

Man, you're kidding!! Well done!

I've been ping'ing several people about this forever. More specifically, Dash-electrum, so it could be eventually integrated with TAILS2.0. Should Maza do this, or could we include this as "core" software in this repo? TAILS 2 is Debian by the way

Man, you're kidding!! Well done!

I've been ping'ing several people about this forever. More specifically, Dash-electrum, so it could be eventually integrated with TAILS2.0. Should Maza do this, or could we include this as "core" software in this repo? TAILS 2 is Debian by the way

I'm having a look at the Electrum-Dash packaging anyway, so I'll add Electrum-Dash PPAs to the wishlist :)

super @flare - will be on the lookout for you announcement so I can go on to liaison with TAIL devs. ;)

Back