• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

No point pushing for adoption until...

wackyD

Until we have a polished product - quick coin mixing and a solid set of mobile apps that can do the same. I don't think many people are going to accept as a form of payment a payment system that relies on their opening a wallet on their PC and waiting hours for coins to annonymise!!

Thoughts? I think we should push the issue of working on the software sooner rather than all the marketing stuff first.. More devs needed, I think, if that's reason we have such a strung out road map..

wackyd: the mobile apps are there just Apple doesn't allow it to be on so they're still struggling on that. Apple doesn't really give a crap and don't pick up calls so...yeah
As for quick coin mixing, i believe that is around the corner and being fixed in 12.1.

wackyd: the mobile apps are there just Apple doesn't allow it to be on so they're still struggling on that. Apple doesn't really give a crap and don't pick up calls so...yeah
As for quick coin mixing, i believe that is around the corner and being fixed in 12.1.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to complain or criticise, but I genuinely feel we have higher priorities prior to this marketing campaign we've started. And I'm genuinely concerned as I am an investor. BTW when is the ETA for 12.1?

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to complain or criticise, but I genuinely feel we have higher priorities prior to this marketing campaign we've started. And I'm genuinely concerned as I am an investor. BTW when is the ETA for 12.1?
Marketing campaign is still pretty low key.

12.1 is pretty soon already on TestNet.

https://www.dash.org/news/july-2016-monthly-budget-report/

https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/comments/4mpo9i/are_you_on_dash_v0121_testnet_share_your/

Until we have a polished product - quick coin mixing and a solid set of mobile apps that can do the same. I don't think many people are going to accept as a form of payment a payment system that relies on their opening a wallet on their PC and waiting hours for coins to annonymise!!

Thoughts? I think we should push the issue of working on the software sooner rather than all the marketing stuff first.. More devs needed, I think, if that's reason we have such a strung out road map..

Don't worry!

I think there are several types of users. Some are geeks and they love the complication. If we have enough of geeks, they will help other types of users to get better understanding about the values of Digital Cash.

Dash likes to talk the wonders of InstantSend for retail purposes, yet refuses to give mobile the priority it deserves. It's been like that for many months.

Back