• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Governance compared to Ethereum

Nicely done, Ira. Timely, succinct, and apt.

One small correction: Dash actually has just under 4200 full nodes, not 3800. The 3800 is the number of full nodes who also happen to be masternodes. Not a huge deal, of course -- the real number just makes us look even more impressive in these comparisons to other networks. :)

Great! Thanks for preserving the links and images. I'd be honored to have an author login, as I certainly have things to say about Dash!

awesome, its just wordpress so if you need any help let me know. Just don't mind when I go "clean" things up a bit sometimes and we'll be golden :p

I'm trying to keep it clean like medium is, less is more these days.

Pm me an email you'd like it to be affiliated with and ill send over an account.

Also, thank you! It's much appreciated! Also; shared your article into some subreddits and posting it to /r/ethtrader next

http://www.dashnation.com/opinion/not-too-late-for-humans-to-save-ethereum/

Feel free to pass the link around :]

Would you like an author login to Dash Nation? Would love to have you write whenever you have time :] Whatever you want!

Great! Thanks for preserving the links and images. I'd be honored to have an author login, as I certainly have things to say about Dash!
That's the spirit of Dash Nation. Welcome to the site Ira! Let's promote the heck out of Dash...

I've got a small factual correction, too
Dash is a digital currency founded in 2014, which has undergone a number of hard forks. I mean really hard forks. Late last year, they decided to create a second tier on their network

Should be changed to "later that year" or late 2014 or something to that effect. It currently reads as if masternodes were added to the network in late 2015.

Back