• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM384M ASIC Dash Miner

No mine runs 24/7. Initially the hash rate was dropping was the only problem. If I had to guess I would say faulty power supply or power supply overheating. There are small fans inside your power supply, put your hand at the back of your asic where the silver part is. That is the exhaust of your power supply. Make sure it is blowing air out the back. If its not, your fan inside the power supply is dead. Also make sure you dont have the back of the asic up against a wall , were the exhaust maybe blocked.

Good luck

How many miner always could not run above 1 day? Could you send the pic of homepage to our email: [email protected] ?
We will debug your miner with you together.

So I've managed to get SSH access to 3.5.6 firmware :) - it was really simple and beautiful hack - just use your SSH key auth from any working server you have this stuff on (mount iBeLink microSD to other RasPi, put your authorized_keys file to /root/.ssh and simply login with your key to miner as root :) ).

After restoring apt-get and other removed stuff to the iBeLink microSD - it works like any other normal Raspbian. Yes - you won't get root (sudo) password - but it will never ask for it :) (thanks, iBeLink!). I've managed even to add screen use to cgminer. All this works on additional RasPi with one test blade connected.

But on the lust 3.5.7 firmware they hacked off sshd somehow and at the moment. But after success with 3.5.6 I'll try to return ssh & other stuff to it.

Hello I am having trouble with my ibelink, the last of the four LEDs is red and the interface is showing that only the first three blades are working, it doesn't show the fourth one anymore. This miner I received a few weeks ago.. Need some assistance.

Hello I am having trouble with my ibelink, the last of the four LEDs is red and the interface is showing that only the first three blades are working, it doesn't show the fourth one anymore. This miner I received a few weeks ago.. Need some assistance.
Could you re-plug the fourth blade and the power up again to have a try, if issue again, please leave your email to us, we will invite you into our slack to talk with you.

Could you re-plug the fourth blade and the power up again to have a try, if issue again, please leave your email to us, we will invite you into our slack to talk with you.

Sorry to say that did not work, the 4th blade still not working.

Can you send the slack link, I need to get this sorted out as soon as possible. Thanks

After gaining access to 3.5.7 firmware, returning all removed stuff to make Raspbian fully functional again and some investigations I can confirm that there is NO any suspicious activity from the miner. It only checks baidu.com website for testing network persistence. The reboot mechanism is a sort of watchdog to keep miner software running.

The used cgminer fork is completely closed and highly customized, so can't tell more about it. One interesting thing - it reboots miner if any USB device is plugged - be it a keyboard or even a webcam. Is it a break-into protection or simple some buggy code - i don't know...

2 iBeLink:
And if talk about some "feature requests":
1) first of all - better pool management via WEB UI - add the ability to EDIT pools, delete them and add from scratch is very annoying
2) add the ability to change pool order and permanently save it - now it returns to the first pool after reboot
3) add (or simply activate - it is already in web gui files) the ability to add authentication to the web ui if someone wants to acceess miner from the Internet - now it's open for all and it's not good.

After gaining access to 3.5.7 firmware, returning all removed stuff to make Raspbian fully functional again and some investigations I can confirm that there is NO any suspicious activity from the miner. It only checks baidu.com website for testing network persistence. The reboot mechanism is a sort of watchdog to keep miner software running.

The used cgminer fork is completely closed and highly customized, so can't tell more about it. One interesting thing - it reboots miner if any USB device is plugged - be it a keyboard or even a webcam. Is it a break-into protection or simple some buggy code - i don't know...

2 iBeLink:
1) first of all - better pool management via WEB UI - add the ability to EDIT pools, delete them and add from scratch is very annoying
2) add the ability to change pool order and permanently save it - now it returns to the first pool after reboot
3) add (or simply activate - it is already in web gui files) the ability to add authentication to the web ui if someone wants to acceess miner from the Internet - now it's open for all and it's not good.
Great analysis..!

2 iBeLink:

Hi iRybin:
You are a respected geek without doubt.
We will consider your good advice and make improvements.
Thanks

Back