• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

X11 ASIC Miner DR-2 Coming

stella

few detail

DR-2

HashRate: 600M(+-5%) (60 x ASIC)
Power: 335W (wall power)
Dimensions: 18cm x 13.5cm x 13.5cm (Half Size and Half Weight of DR-1 for easy ship)
Interface: integrated ARM module (100M LAN)
Fan: 2 x 12025 Ultra-quiet (50-55DB)
Operating temperature : 0℃~55℃
Mining Software: CGminer(windows/linux/pi)
Improved Screw and Super cushioning material

and somebody want DU-1 details , i release few details

DU-1

HashRate: 9M(+-5%)
Power: 1.4A/5V @ 9M(include 5v fan)
Dimensions: 5cm x 5cm x 3cm
Interface: MicroUSB
Fan Size: Dual Ball Ultra-quiet (i cant
DU1 Status : One active Led and RX/TX Led
Operating temperature : -15℃~55℃
Attention: run high speeds, you need to use an external power supply usbhub

Currently testing time: 37days
Currently testing pool: p2pool and stratum(coinmine.pl)
HW error: 0.1%

looks very stable
I can not hear any noise
Recent shipments coming

About purchasing, please contact [email protected]

future :

I finish DR-GT design works , and will try to make. about software , I will quickly update several versions

Recently I wasted few time in the eth asic miner chip design , I will complete this work as soon as possible and return to the dash

how many units do you plan to ship? please don't flood the market as the daily earnings have dropped 3 times what it was before and you're not going to do any favor to those who bought your product for 7btc.. Under current conditions i'll be happy if i can get what i invested cause earnings are just going to drop to pennies once these 600m beasts come online..

few detail

DR-2

HashRate: 600M(+-5%) (60 x ASIC)
Power: 335W (wall power)
Dimensions: 18cm x 13.5cm x 13.5cm (Half Size and Half Weight of DR-1 for easy ship)
Interface: integrated ARM module (100M LAN)
Fan: 2 x 12025 Ultra-quiet (50-55DB)
Operating temperature : 0℃~55℃
Improved Screw and Super cushioning material

and somebody want DU-1 details , i release few details

DU-1

HashRate: 9M(+-5%)
Power: 1.4A/5V @ 9M(include 5v fan)
Dimensions: 5cm x 5cm x 3cm
Interface: MicroUSB
Fan Size: Dual Ball Ultra-quiet (i cant
DU1 Status : One active Led and RX/TX Led
Operating temperature : -15℃~55℃
Attention: run high speeds, you need to use an external power supply usbhub

Currently testing time: 37days
Currently testing pool: p2pool and stratum(coinmine.pl)
HW error: 0.1%

looks very stable
I can not hear any noise
Recent shipments coming

About purchasing, please contact [email protected]

future :

I finish DR-GT design works , and will try to make. about software , I will quickly update several versions

Recently I wasted few time in the eth asic miner chip design , I will complete this work as soon as possible and return to the dash

Is there a time line for when the ordering of the DR-2/DU-1 will begin? Also pricing on the DR-2 ? Number of units being sold? What is the DR-GT ? Thanks

So far,we have not do any large-scale test. about nicehash 50GH , i dont know source.
we just test on p2pool and coinmine , one by one , before sales.

could you give specs on DU-1's usb power and data connection setup? will they have a separate power connector? will usb cables be supplied and what type of connector is needed to power these from a pc, also what kind of hub would be needed for running multiple devices? could the website possibly link to a supplier of an appropriate powered hub? do you have any suggested usb hub devices you would recommend? Thanks

projected monthly income dropped to 1.44btc a month and payouts reduced to once a day instead of 3 times.. it was good while it lasted so good luck with your investments!

Last edited:
As a invested miner, it would actually be beneficial for everyone to wait deploying so all of us can recoup our investments for the next wave. Ibelink waited till we got our ROI met before batch 2 was very smart of them. Otherwise your going to crush the market and minimize return for you and everyone else.

August will give us some time to get ready for it. Hopefully they will be more sturdy than the DR1

Back