• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New Budgeting System manager/employer/employee discussion

I realize that there is very little information and that Evan is still working on it. But people are very curious, me included. I think that having a friendly, open, speculative, discussion about what is coming is a good thing.

Please dont confuse managers with "bank managers" ;)

When stuff gets big, like DASH is getting, you need managers. Call them project managers, team leaders, whatever. You need people who organise other people and organise the work to be done, who keep track of whats been done by whom, of what still needs to be done, of who is working their arse off and who is slacking. You can get your devs to do it, but then they have less time for being devs and they may not like it and therefore wont do a good job of it. Or you can get someone to do it full-time. Yes, its overhead, welcome to the real world.

Also, I really think DASH has the potential to become huge, there's some really great things happening.

When that happens, there will be so much work going on that it simply wont be possible to keep up with it all.

When that happens, the masternodes should be voting on strategic direction, on vision, on which next best thing should be worked on. Not on which individuals are doing the work, those are important details that you delegate to someone you trust.

Back