• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New forum bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, but now only the last letter 'm' is leading me to the forum. Coordinates still seem not to be optimal.

edit: interpreted slightly different in several browsers

Thanks, but now only the last letter 'm' is leading me to the forum. Coordinates still seem not to be optimal.

edit: interpreted slightly different in several browsers

I've got a good hitbox on my android. Cached?

Resizing chrome shows good adjustments too.

RY4pMYf.png

I've got a good hitbox on my android. Cached?

Resizing chrome shows good adjustments too.

Occurs on Andoid and resized desktop, both chrome and incognito :( How do I display the hitbox? Or is your screenshot edited?

Occurs on Andoid and resized desktop, both chrome and incognito :( How do I display the hitbox? Or is your screenshot edited?
Click the link, mash the volume-down and power quickly, email to self.

Click the link, mash the volume-down and power quickly, email to self.

No hitbox for me, whole logo gets "blue" on touch. I find the split logo confusing anyways, think the dash.org link in the navigation is enough, and would prefer the logo linking only to forum.

Edit: aha :D didn't even know that there are different themes.

No hitbox for me, whole logo gets "blue" on touch. I find the split logo confusing anyways, think the dash.org link in the navigation is enough, and would prefer the logo linking only to forum.

Edit: aha :D didn't even know that there are different themes.

Tough noogies. It's fixed now. :p

Reload, maybe clear cache, but probably not.

ignore extra tab (new user tips, etc.) issues for the moment, am working on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back