• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink (SOLVED)

DarkWater

Foundation Member
For those who have been out of the loop, last week pre orders were open for the next batch of ibelinks. If one looks at NiceHash, we had 80-90 new machines come online this week, with each worker running at the specs of the iBeLink's. If this is true then I am truly appalled by the way they have handled this. We had some serious investors buy into this to be left holding a bag when it's all said and done. I would like to see 1 of the following happen:

1. Ship the machines we purchased, since we can clearly see they are fully functional.

2. Give us a refund, run your private mining farm, and we will move on.

Speaking as a previously satisfied customer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Completely agree ^.

iBeLink if it was your true intention to facilitate the decentralized mining effort then please explain why either a.) you are mining with 80-90 of your own machines or the machines of your customers b.) are complicate in selling this many miners to one individual/entity after hypocritically preaching a 3 unit per person limit? I was a strong supporter and batch 1 buyer of your miner, ensure that this gets resolved for the people who were willing to trust and support you.

For those who have been out of the loop, last week pre orders were open for the next batch of ibelinks. If one looks at NiceHash, we had 80-90 new machines come online this week, with each worker running at the specs of the iBeLink's. If this is true then I am truly appalled by the way they have handled this. We had some serious investors buy into this to be left holding a bag when it's all said and done. I would like to see 1 of the following happen:

1. Ship the machines we purchased, since we can clearly see they are fully functional.

2. Give us a refund, run your private mining farm, and we will move on.

Speaking as a formerly satisfied customer.

we will start to release newly built iBeLink DM384M for shipping worldwide next week. We will ship these new machines according to the order sequence we received from our customers since we do have production capacity limitation for this device. We are doing our best to deliver you robust iBeLink DM384Ms as quickly as possible.

I agree with darkwater and all the customer of the ibelink on this thread. we know you need to do the burn test and make sure the miner is working fine but it seems that that they are running for some time now.

I will have no problem if they at least ship the units that we have paid for. I have no problem with them building for themselves. It's when it's on the backs of pre ordering individuals that I raise this concern. If they truly start shipping next week then I'll be happy to continue business with them.

You have to remember this community is still small enough that going full hog on asics isn't NECESSARY! If you do a gradual build up you will not only benefit yourselves but the community that is buying into your product. Everyone will be able to make profit and continue growing your business and their pockets to further invest in your business.

I agree, it isn't necessary at all to flood this market, especially since the dash market isn't exactly a big market to begin with. I probably will see how my miner works with dash, but I will defiantly explore other x11 coins if it is more profitable. It's very hard to break even mining. This year, I got lucky with Ether, and went full bore with them since Sept.

Welcome back to crypto, butterfly labs

What's really bizarre is that my brother lives in Kansas City (I believe butterfly labs hometown), and my brother is a very well known sound man, and about a year and a half ago he was asked to do sound for this "top secret company". There were several hundred people at this conference, and he set up the mics, mixer, sound system etc for the speakers. And lo and behold it was a conference and demonstration of Butterfly Labs new ASIC miner. I was visiting Kansas City a week after this conference, because my dad was very ill, and my brother came up to visit (about 70 mi away) and asked me what "mining" was, and he went on and on about describing what they were talking about. He said it he could not understand one word the guy said, and that this was all the "wave of the future" etc. Then he asked if I knew anything about it, and I said, I never heard of mining before or what the word crypto even meant.... Wow things have changed.....

Interesting, that's a pretty good story thank you for sharing!
No problem, and just to add to this, I went to see my mom just 2 weeks ago, and I told him what butterfly labs did (I asked him if he remembered the presentation, and he said oh year the 666 implementation company lol), and he was more fascinated by what had happened to the company/investor situation that happened then what they actually did (he had no idea, to him it was just another presentation)....

Back