• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM384M ASIC Dash Miner

Thank you. Can you post a HD photos of individual ASIC's board inside (both sides)? I am very interested in PCB texts, especially dates.

Can you also report a real hashrate generated by device.

So far on the dashboard of the mining pool, it fluctuates from 290-414MHS, but for the most part it is definitely behaving like a 380MHS miner. I should have definitely shot the video before I put it online.

I did a write up in the general discussion side if anybody wanted to check it out.

https://dashtalk.org/threads/ibelink-asic-miner.8218/

Why is everyone using a blockreward of 1.9 when using the online calculators when the blockreward is 3.88

With block reward of 3.88 this is giving some decent profits

Why is everyone using a blockreward of 1.9 when using the online calculators when the blockreward is 3.88

With block reward of 3.88 this is giving some decent profits
Because in Dash miners get only 45% of the block reward. Masternoders get another 45% and the leftover (10%) is reserved for monthly budgets.

Hi ADV, Thank you for your interested in iBeLink DM384M。
1)You claimed to be one of our customers already, did you get our products from an agent since we haven't been able to ship to Russia successfully? we do have some agents dealing with Russian customers.
2) You also stated that you couldn't get appropriate technical support for your purchased products, could you write me a PM, and I will make sure someone will help you resolve your issues.

iBeLink - will you accept wire transfers for orders > 3 miners?
Or is it BTC only this time?
Additionally - I was told it will be possible to order more than three per individual, but then that information was switched to not more than 3. Can you elaborate on which it is?

Last edited by a moderator:
iBeLink - will you accept wire transfers for orders > 3 miners?
Or is it BTC only this time?
Additionally - I was told it will be possible to order more than three per individual, but then that information was switched to not more than 3. Can you elaborate on which it is?

This is quite a few days later - is there an answer to this?
Is it possible to access this miner through a network connection ?
cheers

This is actually the only way to access the miner, semajjames. There is no video output on the device

I have a lot of butthurt toward iBeLink for how this was deployed. All units now out of stock after the website was giving credit card errors for 2 1/2 hours

2016-04-17_002553.jpg

From some time already still "In Stock" waiting for your pre-order guys :)

Back