• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash on Exmo

So far i have to say only good things about the Exmo exhange.
Instant-x capability is just amazing, if you use it once, you dont want to go back to this typical btc slow confirmation tx.
Almost instantly in and out of the exhange.
Those people who complained about the KYC and bank transfer policies, i dont understand what are you talking about!?
I registered my account ( no copys of my pictures or documents), send there some dash ( instantly) and sold for fiat and withdrawed just to test it out.
Fiat tx was processed within 12h just like promised and after that money at my account in 24h.
So everything works just like promised.
Only problem there is low liquidity, but thats not their fault.

So they don't accept customer from the States?
What's up with that?

edit: Did confirm that Americans, need not apply to verify
BUT
You can use site for Crypto-only - No fiat -

This really should be spelled out on the site somewhere....

Last edited:
Nikolay Semenov (EXMO.com)

Apr 10, 20:01

Unfortunately, we can't verify the US citizens. You can use all the operations, that don't need a verification.

Best regards, Exmo.com Support Team.
C уважением, Служба Поддержки EXMO.com.

------------------------------------------------

Nikolay Semenov (EXMO.com)

Apr 10, 10:47

Hello! Refused according to the home policy of the company. Verification for the residents of your country is impossible. We apologize.

Best regards, Exmo.com Support Team.
C уважением, Служба Поддержки EXMO.com.

You can't to be verified user but this is don't mean that you can use only crypto. Without verification you can't use only banking or cards but you can use any other variants of fiat deposits or withdrawals which don't need verification.

Back