• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Budget Proposal: DASH Sponsored Interviews, Anarchapulco - Juan S. Galt

screenshot.1456599735.jpg
Great. So any ideas for the ad? any video content already created? I liked this line,

Pay for Anything Using a Smartphone or Computer.

With Dash you can send money anywhere in the world instantly, privately and securely. Dash is free to download and transactions are a few cents or less.

Something Solarminer wrote up for me as the main intro piece to our new website.

Howdy Gents, so the next step is to create an ad for DASH to put on every interview I got on the conf.

Any suggestions for the content, sound byte, images or video? any samples already made?

Howdy Gents, so the next step is to create an ad for DASH to put on every interview I got on the conf.

Any suggestions for the content, sound byte, images or video? any samples already made?

We'll chat on slack when I catch you, not an issue at all.

Maybe alex-ru can help us do a nice intro spot for Dash episodes? Maybe like a 5 second Dash logo with some swoosh animation or something? Add in a voice-over for something like: "Dash, Pay for Anything Using a Smartphone or Computer.
With Dash you can send money anywhere in the world instantly, privately and securely. Dash is free to download and transactions are a few cents or less. Learn more at www.Dash.org"

Can we use the what is dash video?

It's way too long, we need a 5-10 second intro "video" for him. Not just a half assed chopped out version of the old video that everyone sees.

We need to step up our game people, enough of this lets take the easy way out attitude please!

Would your boss let you "just use the what is dash video?" I don't think so. We want quality, not choppy effort and shortcuts taken daily.

Just my 2 cents, well aware my opinion matters very little here anymore.

Juan

I just now watched your interview with Trace Mayer. I must say I am VERY impressed. Not with the interview itself, but with your restraint. How did you manage to get through 20 minutes without punching him? I hereby nominate Trace to be the worst person in crypto.

Juan

I just now watched your interview with Trace Mayer. I must say I am VERY impressed. Not with the interview itself, but with your restraint. How did you manage to get through 20 minutes without punching him? I hereby nominate Trace to be the worst person in crypto.

I didn't see it that way. Trace is a long time Bitcoin investor, major Bitpay, Kraken and Armory investor. I'd say he's warming up to Dash judging by what he said in those two videos. He never spoke in favor of other cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin. Him saying Dash is an interesting project is very much like an endoresment coming from him. He also said he's keeping an eye on Dash. I am pretty sure he owns some Dash himself just that his Dash position probably dwarfs in comparison to his Bitcoin investments.

I didn't see it that way. Trace is a long time Bitcoin investor, major Bitpay, Kraken and Armory investor. I'd say he's warming up to Dash judging by what he said in those two videos. He never spoke in favor of other cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin. Him saying Dash is an interesting project is very much like an endoresment coming from him. He also said he's keeping an eye on Dash. I am pretty sure he owns some Dash himself just that his Dash position probably dwarfs in comparison to his Bitcoin investments.

he comes across a bit arrogant, there is no doubt (these basketball anomalies are just plain annoying :wink:)
it might be insecurity or whatever else,
we met him in Miami, he 'hang' around the booth again and again and definitely has interest in the project

Juan

I didn't see it that way either. Found his approach actually a lot more refreshing then some of the arguments I hear from the other sides of the debate. Though he clearly hit non core developers hard. Very smart guy, even if he is wrong.

Hello everyone.

Ok, so the interviews that I promised to release with the DASH ads have been released. It was a good experiment for all of us and I think it was over all a success.

Check out these stats.
2016-04-04_18h10_41.png
2016-04-04_18h10_50.png
2016-04-04_18h10_56.png
2016-04-04_18h11_02.png
2016-04-04_18h11_10.png
2016-04-04_18h11_16.png
2016-04-04_18h11_22.png

Since every ad encouraged the watching of my full speech on DASH, perhaps this helped it get the 4k views. And indeed it is the view of mine with the most views.

In total this campaign tallied roughly 14000 views for the DASH ad.

After trying this out, I realize it is not as easy as I thought to enter other topics in media. The most watched videos were based on blockchain tech and that is where I'm known. The other videos did not do as well. Though I will likely do more promoting of the videos and might do remixed videos in the future.

Here's a full playlist of the videos.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLubHYSTmjM-0fP6IS81SX5_ew_G81GsuF

Getting 4k views on that Speech is I think very much a success.

I was also interviewed by Sasha Day Game, a famous pick up artist, on his podcast channel. We talked about bitcoin, dash and many other cryptocoin related news.

Looking forward to working more with DASH and optimizing the kind of media and topics I discuss, as well as improving production quality in general.

I'll now take a break and focus on the documentary I was working on, but after that I'll likely come back with a few new ideas for content and maybe we can work together again at that point.

Best.

Juan S. Galt

Back