• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash on Exmo

Exmo

4c1daea1361764bf75d454cb953eaee1.png

Dear users! We have excellent news for you!

Now you are able to buy, sell and keep DASH on Exmo platform! On February, 22 new currency pair DASH/BTC has appeared on our platform.
https://exmo.com/en/trade#?pair=DASH_BTC

We were watching the process of DASH evolvement and realized that we should not wait any longer.
Such a promising project is destined for success and we want to be a part of it. We are consistently listed among the top exchanges of BTC and DOGE trading and we are sure that DASH will not be an exception and will take a rightful place on our platform!

Why Exmo?

It is simple. Exmo is a cross-functional platform to work with cryptocurrency and fiat money, that is functioning on the market since 2013.
Today more than 220 000 users from more than 100 countries use Exmo.
We are ready to offer our users full service of storage, exchange, management and using of cryptocurrencies and fiat money.
Register now and check it for yourself!

EXMO is Convenient, Secure and Quick way of using your funds!

Wide choice of deposit/withdrawal methods that allows you to choose the most convenient way for you.
Cards (VISA/ Master Card)
Bank transfers
Various national payment systems (SEPA, Money Polo, Neteller, Payza, Skrill, Perfect Money, Yandex Money, Web Money, AdvCash, Paxum, etc.)

You can take a closer look at tariff rates on our site. Register now and get an access to full service to work with your money!

Our office is located in Barcelona. Address: calle Bac de Roda 120, local 2
We are looking forward to meeting everyone, who wants to come to know our team personally and discuss all interested questions!

We are always pleased to communicate with people attracted to the world of cryptocurrencies! New meetings discover unexpected prospects!

https://exmo.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Great! Do they require to send them an ID or a driving license for trading crypto/crypto pairs (e.g. BTC/DASH), NOT fiat pairs (e.g. BTC/USD)?

Interesting, it is possible to deposit not only USD and EUR, but also RUB! I read in an article somewhere that crypto is kind of banned in Russia, and one can go to jail for trading.

Just wonder whether it is legal to accept and trade with RUB. Or does the data base of RUB depositors (with their IP's) directly go to KGB and Russian tax department? (joke)

Great! Do they require to send them an ID or a driving license for trading crypto/crypto pairs (e.g. BTC/DASH), NOT fiat pairs (e.g. BTC/USD)?
To verify account you must upload these documents:

1. Copy of valid government issued ID, acceptable high quality images of documents:
- National ID card (both sides)
- International passport (double page)

2. A proof of residency, acceptable scanned images of paper documents:
- Bank statement
- Utility bill for utilities consumed at your home address
- Tax return, council tax
- Certificate of residency issued by a government or a local government authority

You can also submit other documents to serve as proof of residency such as; government-issued documents, judicial authority-issued documents, documents issued by a public agency / authority, utility service company, or similar regulated service providing companies

ATTENTION

To avoid delays when verifying your account, make sure that your submitted documents are:
- Visible in their Entirety (watermarks are permitted)
- Images of high quality (colour images, 300dpi resolution or higher)
- Valid ID documents, with the expiry date clearly visible
- Proof of residency document must be issued within the last 3 months and addressed to your name and home address
- All copies must be a scanned image of a paper document.

Edit:
Verification is not a mandatory requirement for registration, trading and performing some operations. But after verification you will get an access to additional options:

- Wire Transfer option
- Raiffeisen SEPA operations (deposit/withdrawal commission 0%)
- USD and EUR cash withdrawal to bank card.

Test send to Exmo with InstantX was succesful, great!
Lets test trading next...

Edit:
Verification is not a mandatory requirement for registration, trading and performing some operations. But after verification you will get an access to additional options:

- Wire Transfer option
- Raiffeisen SEPA operations (deposit/withdrawal commission 0%)
- USD and EUR cash withdrawal to bank card.
Thanks! That is, no verification is required for trading crypto vs crypto :smile: Would be good if someone from ExMo would confirm it.

Thanks! That is, no verification is required for trading crypto vs crypto :smile: Would be good if someone from ExMo would confirm it.
I can confirm that, i have one small sell trade complete without verification, and two deposits with in IX, transfer is complete in about 5 secs.
Site works great.

I can confirm that, i have one small sell trade complete without verification, and two deposits with in IX, transfer is complete in about 5 secs.
Site works great.
So, you could withdraw BTC or DASH after that trade? Is there any daily withdrawal limit for crypto? At Poloniex, you can withdraw coins tantamount to $2000 per day (24 h to be more precise) without providing any ID (level 1 verification).

Interesting, it is possible to deposit not only USD and EUR, but also RUB! I read in an article somewhere that crypto is kind of banned in Russia, and one can go to jail for trading.

Just wonder whether it is legal to accept and trade with RUB. Or does the data base of RUB depositors (with their IP's) directly go to KGB and Russian tax department? (joke)

EXMO is now TOP-1 exchange, trading Cryptocurrencies for Rubles.

There are some payment processors who made this possible.

EXMO is now TOP-1 exchange, trading Cryptocurrencies for Rubles.

There are some payment processors who made this possible.
Can you confirm that crypto is banned in Russia? Is it then legal to trade crypto vs RUB (fiat)?

https://www.coindesk.com/bill-bitcoin-ban-russian-legislature/

The action follows the Finance Ministry's release of a draft bill in early 2015 that did not make it as far as the Duma. Like that initiative, the latest outlined proposed prohibition, if approved, would likely see those who break the new laws end up in jail.

Those who trade in RUB could easily end up in jail...

So, you could withdraw BTC or DASH after that trade? Is there any daily withdrawal limit for crypto? At Poloniex, you can withdraw coins tantamount to $2000 per day (24 h to be more precise) without providing any ID (level 1 verification).
No experience about withdraw or limits yet.

Can you confirm that crypto is banned in Russia? Is it then legal to trade crypto vs RUB (fiat)?

https://www.coindesk.com/bill-bitcoin-ban-russian-legislature/

Those who trade in RUB could easily end up in jail...

At the moment there is no official law in Russia that bans crypto.
But there are many unofficial recommendations to banks and all other enterprises not to deal with any crypto. Plus lots of declarations from TOP officials "We will ban crypto in Russia! We will send all people who use it in jail!"

But Russian law works only on the territory of Russia (Russia isn't that powerful as USA in this area :smile:) - so companies and exchanges like EXMO, BTC-E, Livecoin work outside Russia but use external payment gateways to work with Russian Rubles indirectly.

Just checked depositing DASH on EXMO ...

Confirm: they support depositing (the output is not tested by me yet) instantly using InstantX !!!

5 seconds elapsed from the moment of sending funds from my wallet - and I have entire amount as "5 confirmations" - (ie I can set orders immediatly).

It's great for those who is doing arbitration on several exchanges!
I hope that soon all the other exchanges, if not will support InstantX of DASH - will be considered ... as if mildly ... "overly conservative" ...

Back